FECKING POLICE ARE A JOKE ..........

I will try and keep a long story as short as possible .....

A couple of Saturdays ago my youngest daughter rung me in the local hysterical saying that one of my neighbours had battered his misses and wouldn't let her out of the house ... I ran up the road to the house where my other neighbour was on the phone relaying everything to the police the woman was in the bathroom window sobbing I tried in vain to get the fella to talk to me .. Anyway after a while she turned towards me and could see her face had been battered she was swollen and black and blue and bleeding as she turned she said he has got a knife help me .....

That was it for me I kicked the back door of the house in ran up the stairs telling the fella to get the feck out of my way ... He ran into the bedroom and i grabbed his misses who was close to collapsing and carried her outside and handed over to my wife and she was in some state ... I turned to go back in and batter seven bells of shit out of this fella when the police turned up and stopped me ......

The guy was arrested for Gbh and taken away ... Now 3 weeks earlier he had done the same and broke her fingers she told us all that he had locked her up for 3 days and had been torturing her ... Her whole body was covered in cuts and bruises .....

She wouldn't give the police a statement as he had told her that if she did then he would kill her ...

Because of the previouse offence and now this one the cops told her that they will be taking him on that way she would be safe .......

Well low and behold they are now saying they can do nothing and his bail restrictions are lifted so he can come and go as he pleases ... Not enough evidence they reckon ... They have my account of what happened they have the telephone conversion from the 999 call they have pictures of 27 different injures on her body but they don't have enough evidence .......

NOW THE ICING ON THE CAKE .... Coppers paid me a visit today and cautioned me to stay away from the fella as I was heard on the night telling him if he ever came back I would fleck him over ......

If I spoke to him or whent near him and he complained I would be arrested ..........

WHAT THE FECK IS THE COUNTRY COMING TO ...............

• Like 19

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will try and keep a long story as short as possible .....   A couple of Saturdays ago my youngest daughter rung me in the local hysterical saying that one of my neighbours had battered his misses

I know what your saying mate but some women ain't strong enough ... She is in her late forties and has 4 kids that he would not let her get anywhere near if she had left him or prosecuted him ... He h

This woman is terrified of him guys she was clinging to me like a vice sobbing pittyfully and begging me not to leave her ... He has systimatically beat her and broke her into a shell of what she was

He has rights you know, and they're more important than her or you :yes:

But, you did the right thing and are a top bloke in my book for doing what you did and I agree fully with it :thumbs:

Bleeding heart, hand wringing, won't someone do something for the poor misunderstood criminals types that have brought society to this point.

I am half surprised you weren't charged with something or other for damaging his door.

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Like 3

Heard it before Ken.. I once worked doing a bit of removals for a Battered wifes refuge..Had to do very very quick house clearances of women and children etc etc.. Takes some big mad to be beating up a poor woman and his own flesh and blood. . .makes my blood boil mate.

Worse thing is mate..she will probably let him back into her life before he really does do her the final injury. . .sickening.

I've said it before and I,ll say it again..Bring back hanging.

It's fecking mad mate,,,you did the right thing though,, better to get a caution , than have the women dead,, and if it happens again I know you will do the same again,, cos I can tell your not the sort to stand by...

I can't see why that ain't doing him,,, I'm quite sure nowadays they don't need the wife to make a statement.

I see a lot of this kind of thing , cos the place I work , is a shelter,, where folk wait to be housed by the council,,and we have a lot of women fleeing domestic violence ,,, also had two men fleeing d.v .

Police wont do Fek all unless she presses charges. . .and she wont..they never do. . .there too scared. . . how the fook can he have her locked up for 3 days and no one to help her..so she will just not be strong enough to face the fear of reprisal from him..

Joke aint it bud. Your nipper ok though yeah? Maggot. Bet he shit himself seeing you come through the door.

Nipper is fine mate she was shook up by it all but she is ok now ..........

Police wont do Fek all unless she presses charges. . .and she wont..they never do. . .there too scared. . . how the fook can he have her locked up for 3 days and no one to help her..so she will just not be strong enough to face the fear of reprisal from him..

Spot on mate and she is far to scared to press charges ... Poor fecking girl weighs about 4 stone soaking wet .........

Ken.. get her moved into the dog hotel at bottom your garden..feed her up on some of that BARF and teach her how to Fek Him up in Hand 2 Hand combat like a foooking Ninja Killin Biatch..next time he grabs her and she drops him and foooks him up he'll not do it again. . .Poor little lass needs some RAW. . until she stands up to him and iether presses charges or beats the living shit out of him..she,s just gonna be another one of the thousands living the nightmare..

Were all gunnin for her now mate.. if she wants to go in hiding for a while.. Im sure we can sort it.

similer thing happened to my exs sister years ago ,she was beaten on a weekly basis and the kids in the end she snapped and put a knife through him and killed him ,strange thing police knew what was going on didnt do fuckall about it ,my exs sister went to prison for a few years aswell.