jhonny bluck

bought a dog off a lad in the second book 10+ yr ago and seen him at a show last year and the silly c**t denied he sold me a dog....i dont mind as she was a real good bitch but why lie? me thinks the fame has gone to his head....these boys can spin a good yarn :yes: -but sooner or later they going to run out of blood because every c**t elses dogs are shite. :thumbs: atb

• Like 1

i have a few of his books i think they are o.k but i also have books off darcy,harcombe, frain and evan plummer end of the day there just books some are better than others

all they are is just a bit of fun, something to read in the summer to stop the wife doing my head in!

When you are that full of shit,it has to end up on paper!

Full of shit or not. thay still go like hot cakes, think most people only read terrier books so thay can come on hear and slate the writers, jealous as f**k because there not in the books.
  • Like 6

i think alot of books are really overpriced in the hunting game and i personaly would love to read them , but on principle will not pay that money......................i will buy second hand at a resonable price..............

if any ones interested johny has some framed photos....(copies) signed for about £17 squid on ebay would of been a nice xmas present ............lol lol

• Like 1

i dont think ive ever read a book that wasnt worth the money. an active mind will find something of interest in even the simplest of things. but a dull mind will be bored at a worlds fair....i read that somewhere :laugh: . ive read a lot of books on terriers. but allways found the real fun was in comparing what was written to what happened for real out and about. :thumbs:

to all those slagging off the writers. cmon get your pen out and do one yourselves.

• Like 2

When you are that full of shit,it has to end up on paper!

thay still go like hot cakes - jealous as f**k because there not in the books.

Im not convinced they sell that well. 2008 book 1500 copies still plenty about & after seeing the photos(hopped) in that book, I did LOL that he is selling signed photos.

& after knowing who he has asked to be in his books, I dont think anyone need to be jealous because theyre not in them.

• Like 2