A Christmas tale......

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Christmas tale   The 3 wise men, Baw, Lab and Tomo decided to walk the west highland way 4 days before Christmas. Baw had his mates 3/4 collie cross, Lab had his over weight lab and Tomo never bro

........after the horrors of the previous night the intrepid travellers reassembled and gathered around the warm and welcoming fire that Baw had made . Tomo was still a little shook up and he sat sile

Lab hadn't run far, as he was a bit bow legged, and a small fence barred his escape, so he tried to hide behind a single thistle. Tomo on looking around could see a quivering ginger mess of hair by

You took that to far in my opinion.......no way i'd let an englishman share my tent!!!...... :censored:

Oh and i'm away picking up just shortly but i will be adding a paragraph...or 2 tonight.... :yes::laugh:

• Like 2

.......while Gnasher was snuggling up with Lab, poor old Tomo was alone under the stars, or so he thought! He tried his best to get comfortable in a masochist's bed of gorse, but something kept niggling him, and as he put his hand behind his head to see what the problem was, he realised ... to his utmost horror, that he had in fact made his bed amongst the stinking remains of a long dead ram. In case you're wondering why he hadn't smelled the rotting carcase before remember the chloroform! Lab had administered a dose of the same to Tomo in an attempt to get him into his tent, and Tomo's nose was still a bit numb.

Suddenly, a tiny meteor crashed down from the sky, striking Tomo on the head, only a glancing blow, but enough to render him unconscious, and so he slept peacefully, all unaware that his head was laid against the skull of the long dead ram.

The next morning, when Lab, Baw and Gnash emerged from their cosy little dens, they saw a monster laid there before them. they thought that they must be hallucinating (Gnash and Lab had done some pretty weird things with the chloroform during the night, and Baw was never at his sharpest first thing in the morning.

There on the ground lay what might once have been Tomo, but huge curved horns sprouted from his head. What was worse was the awful smell, and on closer inspection it appeared that maggots trailed across the head of the monster.

All three men screamed and ran for their lives, thinking that they had stepped into a witches' coven. Poor Tomo awoke, brushed the maggots from his face, and wondered why he was all alone on the hill: so he set out to find his friends,..........

• Like 6

Lab hadn't run far, as he was a bit bow legged, and a small fence barred his escape, so he tried to hide

behind a single thistle.

Tomo on looking around could see a quivering ginger mess of hair by the fence, and ran over to try

to rescue what he thought was a poor trapped fox, only to find a half naked shivering whimpering

scotsman.

• Like 9

Lab hadn't run far, as he was a bit bow legged, and a small fence barred his escape, so he tried to hide

behind a single thistle.

Tomo on looking around could see a quivering ginger mess of hair by the fence, and ran over to try

to rescue what he thought was a poor trapped fox, only to find a half naked shivering whimpering

scotsman.

:rofl: :rofl: Go on......what happened next?

A relieved voice emanated from the quivering, kilted figure of Lab as he got up from behind the thistle and rose unsteadily to his feet as Tomo approached. 'Thank f**k for that big man," he wailed as he tried to stop his bare, pale white, ginger haired knees from knocking. "I'd have fair shit ma breeks if I'd have had any oaun!"