Just lost my bitch a few hours ago

Lost my bitch tan a few hours ago doing what she was bred for but am gutted

Just sent you a pm before reading this. What a sickener. Really gutted for you. She was such a great bitch. I know it can be part of what we do, but I didn't expect it to happen to Tan as she was that experienced at the job. Best wishes and really sorry to hear the bad news.

Lost my bitch tan a few hours ago doing what she was bred for but am gutted

Just sent you a pm before reading this. What a sickener. Really gutted for you. She was such a great bitch. I know it can be part of what we do, but I didn't expect it to happen to Tan as she was that experienced at the job. Best wishes and really sorry to hear the bad news.

Just buried Tan with the help of my son, in her 7 years she has seen many many foxes, her way of working was hit them hard and if they did not move bay .She had a good baying voice she brought on many a pup but yesterday she went in, hit her fox , bayed once or twice then stopped she was at 1.8 in roots she was with her fox and when I lifted her i could see the damage to her top jaw. I took her right to the vet but nothing could be done thanks lads for all your comments

RIP TAN. Worst feeling I'v ever had burieng mine killed me but times a good healer mate its replacing the dog that's hardest. You might not ever get a dog as good or maybe the same but that's what will keep tan special in your memories. It's been a bad year for a lot of people so I think I can safely say chin up mate and let's look forward to the new year. Atb