good day bad day

strange but true how a day out with the dogs can be a good day for one person but a shit day for another person . as ive got older ive learned to enjoy every day out with the dogs whether its a day when its busy busy and game everywhwere or whether its dead with nothing about of, course the one is more enjoyable than the other,but as i say i really enjoy what ever the day out brings with it but ive been out with some who always seem to find something to moan about if its a quiet day or not very busy. perhaps its an age thing because i can remember feeling the same when i was younger and starting out with the dogs . on the other hand been out with some older ones that a right misery guts and moaning about everything .

Been out with lads like that

They aint cut out for hunting end of

True words fellah... :yes:

Nowadays,..(unless it is a paid day)..I just want the 'quality' and feck the quantity... :laugh:

At over 60 of age,...suddenly, life seems too short, to worry about having a poor day, coz now, every day,.. is a bonus.... :yes:

All the best, and good hunting,..CHALKWARREN...

Been out with lads like that

They aint cut out for hunting end of

True words fellah... :yes:

Nowadays,..(unless it is a paid day)..I just want the 'quality' and feck the quantity... :laugh:

At over 60 of age,...suddenly, life seems too short, to worry about having a poor day, coz now, every day,.. is a bonus.... :yes:

All the best, and good hunting,..CHALKWARREN...

my sentiment exactly got a false hip and gammy knees but plenty of good memories and 2 good dogs that can still do it for me ,and like you every day out with them is a bonus .