its official the white population of leicester is an ethnic minority

hitler was incompetent as a war leader.what the man did to rebuild germany was a masterpiece,but he should never have overruled his generals,but the flip side to that was he gave us the chance to beat him,i say us but it was russia really.yes he certainly had vision and i agree adopting some of his policies,would not have been a bad thing.

• Like 1

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also bbc news saying today that 17% of people in this country at present were born elsewhere... And that 45% of baby's born here are by that 17%.. And they wonder why were f*****g skint and have one

If communities stuck together then this type of thing wouldn't happen, how many feckin corner shops do they need anyway.   The Manic Street Preachers said it "If you tolerate this then your children

I genuinely do think some time in the very near future there will be race wars in Britain, better be soon or we'll be outnumbered. The biggest monumental betrayal of the people of this country is wit

hitler was incompetent as a war leader.what the man did to rebuild germany was a masterpiece,but he should never have overruled his generals,but the flip side to that was he gave us the chance to beat him,i say us but it was russia really.yes he certainly had vision and i agree adopting some of his policies,would not have been a bad thing.

he f****d up scott you and i no that.....the man was a great man great leader ,could of had the world,,,but rushed in to it to fast to soon...britain went to war with him not him,he would of wanted to take over us in the end but what he could of done for us and the white man.shame rip

who killed our grand parents?????????????? Hitler or that f**k churchill....hitler f****d up big time,,rushed in to shit to fast..if he took his time the world be a better plase now,,,fact

bollox thousands of men and women died to give you the life you have. please dont demeen there bravery, courage ,and commitment for doing that!!

who killed our grand parents?????????????? Hitler or that f**k churchill....hitler f****d up big time,,rushed in to shit to fast..if he took his time the world be a better plase now,,,fact

bollox thousands of men and women died to give you the life you have. please dont demeen there bravery, courage ,and commitment for doing that!!

my grandad died at the hands of the germans...who sent him????

he had no intention of taking us over,he wanted europe.he said britain could keep its empire;he had great admiration for the british.maybe to much!

if only we joind him...just think....................

My mother in laws grandparents were killed by German bombing raids on Clydebank. Her mother was evacuated to the rural Aberdeenshire countryside as a baby and never knew anything about her parents because they lost the records to do with exactly who she was.. We were right to go in IMO.. :yes::thumbs:

My mother in laws grandparents were killed by German bombing raids on Clydebank. Her mother was evacuated to the rural Aberdeenshire countryside as a baby and never knew anything about her parents because they lost the records to do with exactly who she was.. We were right to go in IMO.. :yes::thumbs:

am sorry to here that pal..but we had no reason to go to war same as our resent wars we send our men and womon in to,

How are we all mixed race ffs does nobody actually know the history of England how does germanics (Anglo Saxon) with low levels if any germanic blood (Vikings and Normans) = mixed race? The only but of mixing will be from so called Celtic nations around mainly the port areas eg Liverpool London etc. and they carry a lot of germanic (Viking and Anglo Saxon) blood anyway lol. People need to start educating themselves and their children properly because obviously whatever is taught in school is to suit the "we're all the same anyway" political agenda used as an excuse for mass immigration.

I'm Anglo saxon. My surname "Atack" is a surviving Saxon name meaning "Dweller At the Oak" My heritage and ancestory has been traced back to 843 a.d and our arrival with the Saxon conquest and were were soldiers who fought for this land against native British tribes. We settled the north of England, defended it from marauding Scottish Celts, taught the indigenous British how to farm, how to build and turned our swords into ploughshares and have been here ever since. I am fiercely proud of my Englishness. But equally so of my Saxon ancestory. We were doing fine till the Normans showed up in 1066 and we were not prepared for their great numbers of heavy cavalry and foot soldiers.

So, I guess I am not pure blood British but Saxon Germanic.

But that's way better than being a bloody sponging parasite from a flyblown shithole in an Islamic state now sucking the life out of this nation.

Pianoman

• Like 4

Well that all got a bit boring to read so i just skipped to the end just so i could mention that a 'corner' shop not to far from me is called "Kooners"......i nearly crashed my f*****g jeep when i saw the sign... :D

No my friend you are wrong there. What he and his bloody gang had lined up for us, was certainly not a better place! He wanted a thousand year Reich of pure blood Aryan Germanic people ruling the world their way. Not a melting pot of mixed races and cultures that we were formed from. Fancy working all hours as a servant in an Aryan household; or on slave wages in one of their factories? Happy to see your elderly parents carted off to be Euthanised so as not to be a burden on the Aryan State?

Not me lad!