Charles Green

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont you worry bout us,you just keep backing that c**t that resembles a mongo

Northern, I know the guy who was arguing with Lennon lol.

nice to see you back mate

We'll see how far the boycot goes if Sevco get by United....and we all know the last 16 doesn't compare to the wee adventure Sevco are on....come to think of it thats probably why there's a boycot it saves you having to watch getting pumped again in a cup competition.....this will look great on supers CV when he applies for his next job in the juniors :)

he hqas the same split in his bottom lip for years,prob cause its constantly petted

You wouldn't say that if he was wearing Brougues and a suit.....better a petted lip than a low brow and flat heid :yes:

You've got cheek tae slag anybody...i've seen you and you're a fat cnut wae man boobs. How the fcuk you can manage a day's hunting without keelin oo'er wae a heart attack is beyond me so shove yir heed back in yir pie and shut up fatty hahahaha :laugh:

• Like 1

he hqas the same split in his bottom lip for years,prob cause its constantly petted

You wouldn't say that if he was wearing Brougues and a suit.....better a petted lip than a low brow and flat heid :yes:

You've got cheek tae slag anybody...i've seen you and you're a fat cnut wae man boobs. How the fcuk you can manage a day's hunting without keelin oo'er wae a heart attack is beyond me so shove yir heed back in yir pie and shut up fatty hahahaha :laugh:

LMFAO :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

We'll see how far the boycot goes if Sevco get by United....and we all know the last 16 doesn't compare to the wee adventure Sevco are on....come to think of it thats probably why there's a boycot it saves you having to watch getting pumped again in a cup competition.....this will look great on supers CV when he applies for his next job in the juniors :)

Juniors? Pumping? Torbet?? Ya wank

To be fair, congratulations Celtic for qualifying for the group stage !! :thumbs: But which Rangers are we talking about ... Glasgow or Berwick ?? Are they both in the same league ?? I'm not up on Semi-Pro Scottish Football.

Cheers.

haaaaaa your at the wind up surely :whistling::laugh:

To be fair, congratulations Celtic for qualifying for the group stage !! :thumbs: But which Rangers are we talking about ... Glasgow or Berwick ?? Are they both in the same league ?? I'm not up on Semi-Pro Scottish Football.

Cheers.

There both in the lower leagues of Scottish football mate.....3rd division... :icon_redface::thumbs:
  • Like 1