Charles Green

I can't believe how much the rangers fans have been sucked in with this character. I know they have been deprived of a rudder for a while but they must see they have a lunatic at the Healm. His exaggerations and down right lies must be timing alarm bells. His latest boycotting tickets to Dundee Utd is childish and laughable. I know he is just appeasing the fans but c'mon, you must smell a rat surely???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont you worry bout us,you just keep backing that c**t that resembles a mongo

Northern, I know the guy who was arguing with Lennon lol.

nice to see you back mate

Why the f**k should we give Dundee Utd our money? They wanted us dead just as much as anyone, so f**k them. No way will they sell all there tickets to they own fans either. If CG could get away with it at home cup ties if we drew any SPL teams he would sell tickets at a quid and flog the match day programme at £14 but dont think he was aloud, would have loved that

Aye baw,i see yer back on here with yer big shitty stick to stir it gid style so you can as usual take a back seat to have a good auld chuckle to yourself wa everybody flinging the abuse aboot....Aye yer some guy right enough :D

As for humping us all the time...well whats that all about yer fekin wet dreams man! see my wet dream usually involves me wa the clothes pegs on the nipples and a big blonde wa big tits wanting pissed on or something like that...but hey each to their own i suppose :D ....humping us all the time! :blink:

• Like 1

Aye baw,i see yer back on here with yer big shitty stick to stir it gid style so you can as usual take a back seat to have a good auld chuckle to yourself wa everybody flinging the abuse aboot....Aye yer some guy right enough :D

As for humping us all the time...well whats that all about yer fekin wet dreams man! see my wet dream usually involves me wa the clothes pegs on the nipples and a big blonde wa big tits wanting pissed on or something like that...but hey each to their own i suppose :D ....humping us all the time! :blink:

Nae doubt you would have stole the pegs................. :laugh: