Sign in to follow this  
obi2

The hare and the swift hound

Where can I get this book at a reasonable price? Searched everywhere as its the only one I haven't got so far. :(

Where can I get this book at a reasonable price? Searched everywhere as its the only one I haven't got so far. :(

just sold one on here last week :laugh:

Have one here looked through it the day i got it,Hasnt been touched since prefare a book you can read.

• Like 1

Is it really worth the price tag? I know it's pretty much one of a kind and I have heard it's a good read/ look. But it seems to be priced very high for what is effectively a picture book. ( Please excuse my ignorance before someone bites my head off :tongue2: )

Also, apart from the fact it's out of stock... Is there a reason why this site is selling them considerably cheaper than the majority of others? http://www.darcybooks.com/index.php?_a=product&product_id=9

Is it up to much?

just sold one on here last week :laugh:

answer above obi2 :thumbs:

Is it really worth the price tag? I know it's pretty much one of a kind and I have heard it's a good read/ look. But it seems to be priced very high for what is effectively a picture book. ( Please excuse my ignorance before someone bites my head off :tongue2: )

Also, apart from the fact it's out of stock... Is there a reason why this site is selling them considerably cheaper than the majority of others? http://www.darcybook...ct&product_id=9

it was a limited edition :laugh:

Also, apart from the fact it's out of stock... Is there a reason why this site is selling them considerably cheaper than the majority of others? http://www.darcybook...ct&product_id=9

it was a limited edition :laugh:

Lol I thought so. Fair enough :thumbs:

Clever marketing and a lot of hype,I bet most are exactly like mine looked at once then put away,to good to use.It aint a book you can lie in the bath and read.Even if you could it would be a short bath :laugh:

I'd rather put money into dogs and hunting gear! don't get me wrong i'l buy the odd book for say £10-£20 notes but£ 40 for a f*****g book with photos..lol i'd want full sex with a blow job for that sort of money money

Seen the book and thought the photography was excellent. Although a tad overpriced imo. Limited Edition = ploy to make it sell out

Seen the book and thought the photography was excellent. Although a tad overpriced imo. Limited Edition = ploy to make it sell out

ive never lost any money on a darcy book so whats the problem limited = buy it read it then either keep or sell with near enough guaranteed no loss of money and more than likely a good proffit, not many things you can say that about :thumbs:

i love books collect all running dog books my opinion is for what its worth if you dont want to pay fair enough but imo this book is something that will only increase in value over the years .

• Like 1