times when your dogs made you look a twat

i run a terrier through a small 3 hole earth ,empty my pal tryed his 8 month old pup and bolted a big dog fox :icon_redface: shamed to death

I wasout walking wi a dog ad not long had, dog on lead pulled towards a 1 holer started barking at hole entrance wanting in I Had no box or collar wi me so called a matae,( hey up pal dogs marking a hole here av no box or collar to his reply am just fixing a gun al leave it and come now) meets mi at the hole collars up put dog in that's odd dogs here a body length in a pulls him out jawed up with a bloody pigeon got some grief over that,lol

at least your dog marked :laugh:

Yes could of been worse could of dug to dog and pigeon lol

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my dog wont leave the house without his flat cap , makes me look a tit :laugh:

Out lamping one night down the south lreland with few mates had my old bitch with me the one in the picture to the left.The bitch has a thing off when she off the lead off jumping into peoples boots o

ive a funny one , i took my big dog out deer grey x saluki bull grey out on the lamp he ran a bunny and caught it , great then he he ran another which came toward me , the rabbit ran between my legs a

got onto this topic the other night in the pup and had a good laugh. a old mate of mine had a half bull x and it certainly looked the part :yes: he had it from a gamefair as a pup and bought it along one night on the lamp. we entered a field and there was a rabbit smack bang in the middle, his dog was about 14 months at the time so i let his dog have the slip. it runned the beam no problems turned the rabbit and come running straight toward us, his dog made the strike no less than 2 foot away from us and the rabbit squealed and the dog let go of it took a few steps back and started to bark at it :laugh: the dog just looked at us as if to say what the feck was that :laugh: the rabbit then tried to make off again but his bull x didnt want to no just stood there thinking feck that. :laugh: needless to say some banter took place for the rest of the night and the dog never made the grade and wouldnt touch a bunny after that :laugh: so come on lads spill some of these stories :thumbs:

what a load of bull shit

always one numptey :bye: now f**k off my thread you 20 post hard man :D

i think you got it the wrong way round you mean what a shit bull x :yes:

how old are you? About 12. Na a didnt mean that i ment what i said that story is pure bull.

So after the dog dropped the rabbit the rabbit sat around to get barked at? I think not

got onto this topic the other night in the pup and had a good laugh. a old mate of mine had a half bull x and it certainly looked the part :yes: he had it from a gamefair as a pup and bought it along one night on the lamp. we entered a field and there was a rabbit smack bang in the middle, his dog was about 14 months at the time so i let his dog have the slip. it runned the beam no problems turned the rabbit and come running straight toward us, his dog made the strike no less than 2 foot away from us and the rabbit squealed and the dog let go of it took a few steps back and started to bark at it :laugh: the dog just looked at us as if to say what the feck was that :laugh: the rabbit then tried to make off again but his bull x didnt want to no just stood there thinking feck that. :laugh: needless to say some banter took place for the rest of the night and the dog never made the grade and wouldnt touch a bunny after that :laugh: so come on lads spill some of these stories :thumbs:

what a load of bull shit

always one numptey :bye: now f**k off my thread you 20 post hard man :D

i think you got it the wrong way round you mean what a shit bull x :yes:

how old are you? About 12. Na a didnt mean that i ment what i said that story is pure bull.

So after the dog dropped the rabbit the rabbit sat around to get barked at? I think not

Once watched a young dog put a rabbit out of cover, chased and caught it then paraded it about a bit...dropped it and rab crouched frozen whilst dog was stood over it looking pleased with itself...dog then trotted towards me and rab took it's opportunity and legged it back into cover, dog turned around just in time to see it dissapear, not such a happy pup then. :laugh:

It was a valuable lesson...dog doesn't drop live rabbits now no matter how much they struggle...or how quietly they hang.

There is nothing in Ray Mear's story that is beyond reality. Some rabbits will sit tight and wait for their opportunity- or maybe just frozen in fear?...even after being caught and paraded by a daft dog!

• Like 2

Heres one for ya, Me and my sister driving to Leek farmers market when my ferret escapes out of its box, I told sis to grab it as I was driving. The bloody ferret bites through her thumb nail and it ain't letting go, I'm trying to drive with no where to pull over, screaming sister in the passenger seat, blood splattered windscreen and a flying ferret smacking me in the chops - funny as fuk!

• Like 1

walking dog down the river thames the tide was out and suddenly he jumped onto a concrete wall and he didnt realise there was 15ft drop at the other side straight into aload of mud and rolled right down the bank my dad climbed down the ladder to rescue him so they was both filthy lol

My fawn greyhound bitch lady, she had been doing well on the lamp so brought the brother in law out, well for the first time there was a big area of surface water between the bitch and the rabbits

Slipped her in a squatter that was on the other side of the puddle and she stopped at the puddle... Looked at the rabbit & whimpered then shook her feet and returned to me shivering and looking miserable.

was lamping many moons ago and it came on top with me and mate surrounded by keepers /farmhands and i warned them not to come any nearer or i would set dog on them ,so one moved forward and i said to dog "get him" only for the twat to start biting me! we got a good hiding and anight in the cells if i remember -stupid dog [cracking hare dog tho ]-billy

• Like 1

When i lived on a squirrel infested RAF base few years back went walking the dogs on our usual relaxing evening loop, as i got upto the rugby pitch right in front of the sergeants mess, which had a large patio area and huge glass windows out onto the pitch, the dogs decided to dart off into the middle of the pitch, nothing unusual I thought, just a bit of play chasing or general prating about. Only i quickly realised a large sammy squirrel had wandered into no mans land and was a good 70yards or so from the nearest tree. Old sammy the Squirrel makes the fateful and tragic decision to make for the closest building... which happens to be the sergeants mess. Sadly he didnt make it and was unceremoniously despatched about 30 yards away from an excited crowd of RAF SNCO's enjoying a pint and there evening meal. After the commotion died down, I then called the dogs back at which point the little un picks up the lifeless tree rat and produced a near perfect retreive, despite me being hidden behind the largest tree i could find lol Which in fairness didnt really make sense as everyone on the base new full they were my dogs, got a little bit of stick from that one of many comedy moments. One of many stories, as all dogs owners must have cheers.

My mate keeps saying how much his dog as come on since last time we went out but every time he slips his dog with mine it doesn't run the beam it runs straight up to my bitch and starts mounting her in middle of field laugh my fu**ING head off never going to make the mark lol

my mate took his greyhound x to the stables where his mrs worked for some stock breaking the dog was around 9 months a small crowd had gathered all was goin ok so he let him off the lead ---- it ran and ran an ran till it was a small dot in the distance took him 4 hours to get it back,,, :D

Edited by the_stig