times when your dogs made you look a twat

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my dog wont leave the house without his flat cap , makes me look a tit :laugh:

Out lamping one night down the south lreland with few mates had my old bitch with me the one in the picture to the left.The bitch has a thing off when she off the lead off jumping into peoples boots o

ive a funny one , i took my big dog out deer grey x saluki bull grey out on the lamp he ran a bunny and caught it , great then he he ran another which came toward me , the rabbit ran between my legs a

my mate took his greyhound x to the stables where his mrs worked for some stock breaking the dog was around 9 months a small crowd had gathered all was goin ok so he let him off the lead ---- it ran and ran an ran till it was a small dot in the distance took him 4 hours to get it back,,, :D

this dog was called bob -- i remember being out lamping in the middle of no where around half one in the morning -- my mate called out bob and some knut answered ----yeah! :blink: flicked the lamp on could`nt see a sole :D never moved so fast in my life ... Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

not a hunting story but still makes me cringe to this day....I was taking my old mastiff out a few years back and took a short cut through the town centre, it was a Saturday afternoon so was proper busy. He must have been eating grass earlier and decided that the best time to take a dump would be slap bang in the middle of the pedestrianised high street, due to the fact he'd eaten half a ton of grass a shit that must have been about a foot long was dangling out of his arse and wouldn't come out, he was walking along in the dog pooing position with this massive turd hanging behind him. I could hear people laughing behind me, I was sweating like a rapist!!! and because he was a tall dog I couldn't just stand on it, I had to put a poo bag on my hand and pull it out.....I could hear people retching in the background and heard this teenage girl say "that's the most minginest shit I've ever seen in my life"..........to distract myself from the humiliation I wondered to myself if she really thought that minginest was actually a word.....it didn't work. From then on I took the long way round when going home.

• Like 4

not a hunting story but still makes me cringe to this day....I was taking my old mastiff out a few years back and took a short cut through the town centre, it was a Saturday afternoon so was proper busy. He must have been eating grass earlier and decided that the best time to take a dump would be slap bang in the middle of the pedestrianised high street, due to the fact he'd eaten half a ton of grass a shit that must have been about a foot long was dangling out of his arse and wouldn't come out, he was walking along in the dog pooing position with this massive turd hanging behind him. I could hear people laughing behind me, I was sweating like a rapist!!! and because he was a tall dog I couldn't just stand on it, I had to put a poo bag on my hand and pull it out.....I could hear people retching in the background and heard this teenage girl say "that's the most minginest shit I've ever seen in my life"..........to distract myself from the humiliation I wondered to myself if she really thought that minginest was actually a word.....it didn't work. From then on I took the long way round when going home.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: f**k me thats funny

another time I was going away for Christmas and my mates parents kindly agreed to look after my mutt for me, after taking him there on Christmas eve and telling them how well behaved he was and how they wouldn't have any problems with him they took him in their living room and the first thing he did was take a piss up there Christmas tree, all over the presents and boxes of chocolates they had under the tree. :icon_redface:

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: f**k me thats funny

is now, wasn't then....trust me, I was still shaking my head to myself a good hour after I'd got home! some poor fookers were sat on a bench right next to us eating pasties from Greggs, weirdly they just carried on eating as if nothing had happened!! :bad: must have been Sun readers :laugh:

another time I was going away for Christmas and my mates parents kindly agreed to look after my mutt for me, after taking him there on Christmas eve and telling them how well behaved he was and how they wouldn't have any problems with him they took him in their living room and the first thing he did was take a piss up there Christmas tree, all over the presents and boxes of chocolates they had under the tree. :icon_redface:

i dont have dogs in the house my brother used to bring his staffie over fecking thing would`nt sit still roamed all over the house did my head in --he gone home a few hours later the mrs went to bed and it had shit on our bed --- :bad: