Blooded the Theoben Rapid TTR 1 .25 Cal.

Daz 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought this Beast last Saturday, But couldn't zero it till weaver rail arrived. Luckily it arrived on Friday, so did a zero out as far as 30 yrds as i'm up the gun club on Sunday. Spotted this Bandi

Quality.

It is mate , im really surprised by that . And i was shocked by DaveG`s AWT , that was quiet as well bud .   I bet that packs a punch dont it but , you`d have knocked the tree over if you`d have mis

Nice one Dazza , i gotta say that nice and quiet anit it . :thumbs:

Yeah Craig Mate the Long Series is one of the quietest production Mods i've used better than the HW Mod which

i thought was good.

atvb Daz 7.

Quality shot Daz with the monster cal, did ya blam the woodie after........gotta say mate it packed a punch what sorta damage does it do? ATB Aaron

No Aaron Bud,

i didn't shoot the Woodie as i shoot between 10-20 a time with the Benelli M2 Semi Auto Shotgun, And i'd need a bigger Freezer :laugh:.

Out right Brutal stopping power and the Damage Wow love this Gun it's My short to Medium Beast !!!!!!

atvb Daz 7.

haha f*kin right shot lad blew its head clean off! :D lol

Aye Skot,

She's a Beast and now fitted to the Pulsar N550, And hopefully will be having a Shoot at some Rat's with R10Rob off here

next Saturday, can't wait to see close range Damage.

atvb Daz 7.

Cheers Lads for the replies ;)

The Hulk has the Pulsar N550 Adorned upon Him Ready for some Rat Blatting :yes: hopefully Saturday if the Weather holds off :icon_redface:

Also My Mate off here R10Rob has purchased a Pulsar N550 also :laugh: So Team Pulsar Snipers are Bang On !!!!!!! :gunsmilie::cheers:

atvb Daz 7.

Edited by Daz 7
  • Like 1