Bryn's Apprentice (Buck )

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picked him up today , went with pete (talk cheap) to get him. Was noisy 200 mile drive back, cried 60% of the time , never heard the tomtom coming back lol. I put him in with Bryn, to calm him a bit,

Ray and everyone else who get's a half x pup has a rough but not 100% idea how they will turn out..why try and bring the fellow down.. he is obviously happy with his pup and i hope he turn's out how R

here are Gaz , the other week , he is bigger again now . He is coming great his spot on with his recall for a pup, and doing great with the sheep+ cattle , very clever he take things in quick .

glad hes settling in nicely for you ray.............nothing worse than a dog whinning all night

thanks mate, :thumbs: yeh its all quite now . he can stay with Bryn and when he getts older+bigger he got is own kennel+ run next to Bryn :thumbs: Take him to the vet 11 am for his 1st jab + mot .!

• Like 1

del6jmpy.jpg

FAO Weasle this is my fathers old first cross yes pretty solid but never lacked anything on the rabbits ;)

Looks to have fine enough bone to me,Its that that makes the difference in my eyes.I have heard there have been some good ones around.
  • 2 weeks later...

picked him up today , went with pete (talk cheap) to get him. Was noisy 200 mile drive back, cried 60% of the time , never heard the tomtom coming back lol. I put him in with Bryn, to calm him a bit, when i got home it seems to be working so far, see how he is to night , quite so far 7pm . He is just over 7 weeks old, could take a week or to settle down, he got is own kennel when he is bit older . Pete had this x before 1x gsd x grey , said he was a cracker, going to be a livley couple of months lol. Ray

P1010050.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010055.jpg

P1010051.jpg

absolute cracker ray.

hope he does you proud.

atb, j.

I look forward to seeing this pup develop and hear how its working out.

Any recent pics Ray?

Gaz

here are Gaz , the other week , he is bigger again now . He is coming great his spot on with his recall for a pup, and doing great with the sheep+ cattle , very clever he take things in quick . :thumbs:

P1010054-1.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010064-1.jpg

• Like 6

Any recent pics Ray?

Gaz

here are Gaz , the other week , he is bigger again now . He is coming great his spot on with his recall for a pup, and doing great with the sheep+ cattle , very clever he take things in quick . :thumbs:

P1010054-1.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010064-1.jpg

hes a fine welp ray , be a good big fella should have the attributes thats needed one to keep an eye on ha ha ha , atb bunnys.

Any recent pics Ray?

Gaz

P1010054-1.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010064-1.jpg

real quality atb bunnys.

Looking good Ray, coming along nicely now mate. :victory:

How tall and how heavy? :tongue2:

16 1/2 i n 21lb monday at the vet's :laugh: , think he might be a fair size jonny what do you think.? he quite big i think for 10 weeks i think, might be wrong though .?

• Like 1

Any recent pics Ray?

Gaz

P1010054-1.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010064-1.jpg

real quality atb bunnys.

thanks mate :thumbs: he catch jazz up soon lol Ray