Bryn's Apprentice (Buck )

picked him up today , went with pete (talk cheap) to get him. Was noisy 200 mile drive back, cried 60% of the time , never heard the tomtom coming back lol. I put him in with Bryn, to calm him a bit, when i got home it seems to be working so far, see how he is to night , quite so far 7pm . He is just over 7 weeks old, could take a week or to settle down, he got is own kennel when he is bit older . Pete had this x before 1x gsd x grey , said he was a cracker, going to be a livley couple of months lol. Ray

P1010050.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010054.jpg

P1010055.jpg

P1010051.jpg

• Like 13

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

picked him up today , went with pete (talk cheap) to get him. Was noisy 200 mile drive back, cried 60% of the time , never heard the tomtom coming back lol. I put him in with Bryn, to calm him a bit,

Ray and everyone else who get's a half x pup has a rough but not 100% idea how they will turn out..why try and bring the fellow down.. he is obviously happy with his pup and i hope he turn's out how R

here are Gaz , the other week , he is bigger again now . He is coming great his spot on with his recall for a pup, and doing great with the sheep+ cattle , very clever he take things in quick .

looks good ray, you definatly not one of the most photogenic members of the forum :laugh:

One of the few subjects that would probably benefit from one of your "fuzzy" photography specials Paulus :boogy: :boogy: :D

Stunning pup tho, dont you dare take a picture of the pup P, just Ray lol

• Like 1