this copper once arrested me for tresspasing in pursuit of game, he films his mate Shafting a horse

is he releated to ant9x :laugh: but on a serious note what a ball bag hes the type of c**t you should tie up with barb wire but a blow torch on his hair and burn him alive while beating him with a lump by 2 x 4 with 6 inch nails through it then hang him

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does anybody else see the irony in a peado being called Mr Littleboy !!!!!

he got two years because they all piss in the same pot yet you or me get caught running game we will lose dogs car and get a ban and could get jail time really does me head in the pony should have kic

littleboy by name..littleboy by nature..whats the betting he's a member of the masons eh? along with his little friend the judge

is he releated to ant9x :laugh: but on a serious note what a ball bag hes the type of c**t you should tie up with barb wire but a blow torch on his hair and burn him alive while beating him with a lump by 2 x 4 with 6 inch nails through it then hang him

i hope your wife never ask you for rough sex :boxing:

• Like 1

Remind me never too fall out with you mate :laugh: , id off supplied him an Animal for his perverted antics .... A Honey Badger , id off liked to off seen him mount that !

Whats the Problem ! did the Pony Object ? was it Truamatised ! mixed signals ...maybe ? :hmm:

The other way round and the "ANIMAL Farm" fans would be choking One ! :icon_redface:

Did the Rspca bring these charges ? if it was Bobby B & Brian would they have kept stum ?

Whats the Problem ! did the Pony Object ? was it Truamatised ! mixed signals ...maybe ? :hmm:

Apparently the pony was distraught, not because of Littleboy pervily filming the blind date he set up, but because pony's date apparently wasn't hung like a horse.

Apparently the pony was distraught, not because of Littleboy pervily filming the blind date he set up, but because pony's date apparently wasn't hung like a horse.

There was a Program on T.V. about a couple of Ranchers who kept ponys for this kind of Treatment,with the Full Blessing of their Wifes :o

Some states in the U.S.A. have No laws against this ..Perfectly Legal :(

Pervers like this will always be protected ,it is Rank in the Upper Eshelons of the Great And Good....It's only by chance most are Found out ...Blunt an Co.. :diablo:

i hope your wife never ask you for rough sex :boxing:

rough sex hes killed her hes onto his 13th missis :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Its a mystery to me how you manage to get a pony's hooves down the front of your wellies tho........hard enough with sheep's..............or so I've heard....

:laugh: .....I hope its the same horse i bet in last years Grand National........it'll no know now how it feels to get f****d !!!!.... :whistling: