"Entering to Charlie", Why is it locked ?

come on mods theres 3 of you on now one of you delete this silly topic

no i won't i let ian sort it, as hes input is final ......

sounder

wots the point of mods if your going to leave it to ianb????

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when people call them "reds" :laugh: even seen wanted adverts on facebook for dogs that must do "Zebras or Stripeys" :laugh: f*****g gimps. I know antis are dumb but give them some credit

Perhaps it is a vain effort by the site administrators to try to save some people from themselves. How many times have we seen folks crying on here about 'the b*******ds' raiding their houses and tak

Well, it looks like my post has opened a can of worms, probably for the good, as some messers are gone, and everyone else knows now what will and won't be tolerated. Obviously anything ilegal should b

Posted Images

come on mods theres 3 of you on now one of you delete this silly topic

no i won't i let ian sort it, as hes input is final ......

sounder

wots the point of mods if your going to leave it to ianb????

because ian is king,,,,,, :D

Just read this post, and as a newcomer to the site have found it very interesting.

Before joining the site I spent a few weeks trawling threads, reading and learning and I was surprised at how candid and open some people were, openly and obviously talking about illegal activities using ridiculous code words anyone with half a brain could decipher.

Having only had my dog a short time and just about to start my first season I found the site invaluable and only put off joining as there was no need to as most subject matter was accessible. It was only when I needed the search option and to see some of the private pictures that I bothered to join. I mean its not like I would be posting much with so little experience.

With this in mind I would say that closing the sight to members only and needing to be vouched for would be a disadvantage to people like myself.

I do, however, believe that people should leave there ego's and selflessness somewhere else as they don't seen to realise that by posting in such a gormless manner can only be bad news. If not for them self but for a way of life you all, and that I am growing to, love

On the other hand we should be able to talk freely about the past and hunting abroad, and even hunting in this country, as well as posting pictures. As long as It's all above board then not doing so is caving to the fanatics who would see this way of life outlawed. The Anti's will get their ammunition from somewhere and by shying away we are saying that it is something to be ashamed of. If we were not to talk and discuss and share opinion and experiences then we may as well not hunt for fear of upsetting the Anti's.

I know that was my first post and a bit long winded but its the only thing I'm faintly qualified to comment on yet. Ha ha.

Hope to have more hunting related post in the coming months.

Atb.

I respect this post, welcome to the forum..

i have just had a quick read threw this thread and can see a few members dont agree what way the site is being run, well its simple if you dont like it then dont come on, its all about respect and most of all commen sence, dont post pics that will cause offence to others, to much blood is bad, all legal pics are more than welcome but there is a line you dont step over and thats that!! we the mods are here to help and guide you with that, we are not here to spoil things but to offer you support and any advice you need, members who disrespect that will be delt with as we see fit, this is a hunting commutiy were we should all be sticking together and not bitching like school kids and making ourselves look bad to any unwanted guests who are out there waiting for anything that gives them ammunition to put all us in bad light, so use your heads and enjoy the site, :thumbs: atvb (tommy)

When I first joined I would post pictures and what not, then when I read about members getting there doors chapped and dogs taken, i wised up a bit, sure I still post pictures but nothing incriminating, remember no matter what country or when it happened it pictures speak a thousand words and can be portraid in both good light and bad light and thats whats f****d this game in the first place. by all means tell us your stories, some lads will believe others will say it's lies, at the end of the day the most important person knows and others can think what they like, you've told them and it's up to them to believe. Put pictures up and your bang to rights, keep it to yourself or tell the world at the end of the day you can turn round and say you made it up.

Keep at it and keep it to yourselves.

When I first joined I would post pictures and what not, then when I read about members getting there doors chapped and dogs taken, i wised up a bit, sure I still post pictures but nothing incriminating, remember no matter what country or when it happened it pictures speak a thousand words and can be portraid in both good light and bad light and thats whats f****d this game in the first place. by all means tell us your stories, some lads will believe others will say it's lies, at the end of the day the most important person knows and others can think what they like, you've told them and it's up to them to believe. Put pictures up and your bang to rights, keep it to yourself or tell the world at the end of the day you can turn round and say you made it up.

Keep at it and keep it to yourselves.

fuzzy photo`s is the way forward :laugh:

pre ban fox and deer pic, just for the antis...... :feck: :feck:

post-61590-0-93042500-1346279474.jpg

:D

can someone explain the difference between pics on here or in darcys books..... :hmm: :hmm:

:hmm: :hmm:

can someone explain the difference between pics on here or in darcys books..... :hmm: :hmm:

Loads of differences.

Ian isn't responsible for them, so am sure he couldn't care less what goes in JD's books, he is responsible for this site though.

It's unlikely anyone will get their door booted in as a result of a scanned photo in a book, half the softarses who've posted photos of illegal activity on here haven't even removed the exif data from the photo, photos of dogs on fox and deer taken 2 days ago, leading to investigation and ultimately seized dogs/vehicles/computers etc.

• Like 1

i have just had a quick read threw this thread and can see a few members dont agree what way the site is being run, well its simple if you dont like it then dont come on, its all about respect and most of all commen sence, dont post pics that will cause offence to others, to much blood is bad, all legal pics are more than welcome but there is a line you dont step over and thats that!! we the mods are here to help and guide you with that, we are not here to spoil things but to offer you support and any advice you need, members who disrespect that will be delt with as we see fit, this is a hunting commutiy were we should all be sticking together and not bitching like school kids and making ourselves look bad to any unwanted guests who are out there waiting for anything that gives them ammunition to put all us in bad light, so use your heads and enjoy the site, :thumbs: atvb (tommy)

the sites great and dont need changing imo..... but this is not a hunting community at all tommy, the "higher" a persons rep on here the more ignorant and stuck up there own arse they are!!!! id go as far to say that the "lurcher scene on here" is as far removed from the "real lurcher scene" as you could get and thats why the section on them is full of shite, as no one decent can be arsed to make the effort anymore....jmo and i dont want banning...... :D:thumbs:

Loads of differences.

Ian isn't responsible for them, so am sure he couldn't care less what goes in JD's books, he is responsible for this site though.

It's unlikely anyone will get their door booted in as a result of a scanned photo in a book, half the softarses who've posted photos of illegal activity on here haven't even removed the exif data from the photo, photos of dogs on fox and deer taken 2 days ago, leading to investigation and ultimately seized dogs/vehicles/computers etc.

fair enough when put like that and as darcy aint a mod no more i guess its no issue..... :thumbs:

May I ask the people who want this thread deleted, a very simple question; WHY ?

It has generated 24 pges of, mostly good humoured, interest;

It has had input, we may normaly not get, from the site owner and Moderators;

It has resulted in a few members the site could, frankly, do without, leaving;

The only 2 posters who have had a disagreement have kissed and made up;

Most importantly, it has informed members what is and isn't allowed;

So, I ask again; why do one or two members want it deleted ???

Cheers.

• Like 2