All Now Taken. Lucas X Inka (Khan X Maude (Oscar Nipper Line)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Desert Hunter   i won't argue with you idiot because you will beat me down to your own level of stupidity and then beat me with experience. However I wanted to let you know that i wasn't desper

Good morning folks   Well after a long night, Inka has done me proud and produced 10 pups. Looks like an even mix of both sexes, and nice mix of jet black ones and some more black and tans. They are

Updated pup pics, playtime.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

They are at the squeaky stage. Eyes opening and getting up too early!! Inka is eating around a kilo of minced beef, chicken or tripe a day plus eggs and lactol. Some biscuit too. My food bill is through the roof but they are all in great condition. :D Thanks - sure you aren't going to change your mind for one of the black ones?!!!

I would love one but my own pup is still a serious handfull at 10mths and the other half isnt working at the moment so I can barely cover the bills, my new horse is eating me out of house and home, way things are going me and the dogs will be sleeping in the stable with the horse :laugh: