All Now Taken. Lucas X Inka (Khan X Maude (Oscar Nipper Line)

lucas sire huck dame blackand tan bitch off brother to captain x sister off alex s hope

jm and his mate pat bought her as a pup thats lucas mother all the english men knows this

so dont no why you say different becouse you told me thats how lucas was bred before came know

this 100 per cent the trought it makes no difference to me you own the dog so lucas is 3/4 our line

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Desert Hunter   i won't argue with you idiot because you will beat me down to your own level of stupidity and then beat me with experience. However I wanted to let you know that i wasn't desper

Good morning folks   Well after a long night, Inka has done me proud and produced 10 pups. Looks like an even mix of both sexes, and nice mix of jet black ones and some more black and tans. They are

Updated pup pics, playtime.

Posted Images

Ed31 you gettin mixed up the whole country knows lucas mother is darky and darky is of my king dog x dinty I'm not having a debate about lucas who I bred I bred his mother darky I bred her father king the black n tan bitch you talking about is in eng has bred some very good dogs infact she is in pup to lucas as we speak.