All Now Taken. Lucas X Inka (Khan X Maude (Oscar Nipper Line)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Desert Hunter   i won't argue with you idiot because you will beat me down to your own level of stupidity and then beat me with experience. However I wanted to let you know that i wasn't desper

Good morning folks   Well after a long night, Inka has done me proud and produced 10 pups. Looks like an even mix of both sexes, and nice mix of jet black ones and some more black and tans. They are

Updated pup pics, playtime.

Posted Images

Gee desert you hurt my feelings slag me not my dog lol lol lol your right need big heart. Wonder do you have big heart to run against him.

He wont match you and lucas .Because him and delboy aint got the balls . Ha Ha Ha

and delroys another crabber who hides behind a different name. come on delroy tell me who you are if you have got the balls

• Like 1

Gee desert you hurt my feelings slag me not my dog lol lol lol your right need big heart. Wonder do you have big heart to run against him.

He wont match you and lucas .Because him and delboy aint got the balls . Ha Ha Ha

and delroys another crabber who hides behind a different name. come on delroy tell me who you are if you have got the balls

Aint you another crabber marra ,The body guard have you the balls to tell me who you are . I dont think so .

its not hard to find out who i am. theres about 50 lads on here that know me. 1 man 1 account. never crabbed a dog in my life. i look whats going on in my kennels and thats it. now you could call me kennel blind and you mite have a point. now then del roy whats your name where you from and whos your pals. and robbie doesnt need no body gaurd i will garntee you wouldnt have the balls to go meet him

• Like 1

Dear Desert Hunter

i won't argue with you idiot because you will beat me down to your own level of stupidity and then beat me with experience. However I wanted to let you know that i wasn't desperate for a stud - and weirdly at NO point when i was looking for one - did your name crop up as having a good dog. Therefore i presume you haven't got one as a LOT of other peoples names did crop up. Sorry you didn't make it onto the shortlist, or any list whatsoever.

I know you haven't seen my bitch run and it sounds like you have never seen Lucas run in the flesh either; so in my view - you opinion is completely f##king worthless. but thanks for sharing it with me - before you came along I was having trouble making decisions for myself.

Why not get a proper hobby where you get some fresh air rather than being an internet keyboard warrior. If you are more than just a troll why not get a post up showing your dogs or contribute in a positive way to something rather than trying to wreck this thread?

Please don't reply on this thread - if you have a beef with me for choosing which dog I wanted to use as a stud then send a PM for me to ignore or delete - it would save us all a lot of time and boredom.

Hope you have a lovely afternoon

PP

Edited by PoshPikey
  • Like 9
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning folks

Well after a long night, Inka has done me proud and produced 10 pups. Looks like an even mix of both sexes, and nice mix of jet black ones and some more black and tans. They are all feeding well and looking good so far - obviously it is early days so i hope none fade but so far so good....

post-60206-0-34473700-1351242362_thumb.jpg

• Like 7