RIFLE NEEDED

At least he could fill an ultra. Just seen the wanted ad for a Stealth filling adapter...

I too have just seen his ad to get the pump working!, seems he should have listened to the good advice offered on here! the bargain stealth wasnt after all such a bargain! I cant laugh I too did many daft buys when I was young. :icon_redface:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of experience for you buddy;   In the spirit of honesty, i once put in a sales ad my 97 had once fired at 12.4ftlbs after stripping down and relubing and had required a detune. Next day I had a

Personally , I would have made sure I got all my kit sorted before getting any permission . Not only does it look unprofessional , but to be told by the land owner what gun you need fills me with drea

Basically a big f**k you il do what I want attitude lol nice one

Posted Images

If i were laughing and judging id be a fool and a hypocrite... the stealth with its space age/star wars storm trooper looks seduces that little boy in us all.

If it delivered on its promise what a weapon it would be!

That said leupy has tapped a large income source on its failings.

Get your wallet out mate, there's a man with a lathe who'll gladly take your money...

and pellets testing 80 90 100 120 150 190 bar after every mod .I must of shot my body weight in pellets testing mine .The thing I like about the stealth most was the stiff neck I got shooting it after quite a short time of use.

no its not a case of that. the rifle i have. hell tells me people who haved used it on his land have struggled. so im looking at getting a rapid 7 or a gunpower stealth.22

gunpower stealth 22 ya cant go wrong :thumbs: for me one of the best around

i happy with my choice of rifle the stealth is a great rifle. i got it for £290 with extended barrle 3x9x50 optic's and i surpresser i paid £75 for the pump. so i need to get a adapter so what. there are many place's to get one. i was just seeing if i could get one cheaper. why do people have to try make out there rifle's are better than everyone's there is a rifle for everyone not everyone for one rifle. i stand by my choice.

Edited by Micheal Bell

i happy with my choice of rifle the stealth is a great rifle. i got it for £290 with extended barrle 3x9x50 optic's and i surpresser i paid £75 for the pump. so i need to get a adapter so what. there are many place's to get one. i was just seeing if i could get one cheaper. why do people have to try make out there rifle's are better than everyone's there is a rifle for everyone not everyone for one rifle. i stand by my choice.

if it does the job for you, then f**k everyone else`s opinion, if it does`nt, then we told you so,,good luck with it :victory:

i dont think people are knocking your choice,just the product! it has not been with out its problems over the years! just like a few other brands.

but for £290 you could of had a decent spring rifle,and without all the fuss of filling adapters and bottles,good luck with your air rifle :thumbs:

as for ip track people make me laff when they say that. im not going into details. but i no how the tracking system works. and the fact they cant do anything if i have a FAC. so please stop with the silly litte petty comments and scwobbles. this is ment for adult hunters not primary school my elastic band is bigger than yours. so for all the trouble makers man up. i ahve agreed with a fare bit of info. but the rifle i got is my choice if i want to mod it then ill mod it. if you beleave the police are tracking you then quick put ya tin foil helmet on that'll keep ya safe lol.(its easy to find peoples ip address's but you need a warrent to trace and with out full fact and intention of course they cant do bugga all)FACT so there's a bit of info for the know it all's. if you do not have anything nice to say or want to be snotty or jump'ed up then stay out of my threads.

Bit of experience for you buddy;

In the spirit of honesty, i once put in a sales ad my 97 had once fired at 12.4ftlbs after stripping down and relubing and had required a detune. Next day I had a visit from an agent of her majesty. No warrants. Just a whiff.

Be careful what you say on a public forum. If I cared, i'd demand you pm me your firearms certificate number with the telephone number of the issuing authority so i could verify it. If you failed to do so, an investigation would launched. This country is exceptionally paranoid about this subject and airgunners like myself are keen to preserve our sport without hot blooded individuals giving the media ammunition to ban it.

Please take this warning in the good nature it is given. Stay safe, stay legal and if you wish to continue being a member of this forum, stay cool.

• Like 4

Got to agree with the wise replies to the poster who asked for advice ignored it, bought a incomplete set up, then asks for help to source spares, askes about parts to tune it up? presumably to take it to FAC levels? then takes offence at the friendly banter in some of the replies!! finishes up telling us to F off, :cray: Might be the groundowner is laying down conditions about his equipment as a kind way of saying he dont want him on his land really and hopes he cant get a better gun than his Chinese CO2 rifle! :hmm: as it happens it could be argued his new gun is worse than his old one!! :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2