COME ON TEAM GREAT BRITAIN

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race has nothing to do with anything for me, its all down to morals, attitude and behavior. There are good and bad in all walks and religions in life. .....and yep I would kiss his his little bald he

All hail Sir Chris Hoy!

What an athlete Mo Farrah he knew he had it in the bag....seems a real nice fella as well........... I think these games have been absolutely superb in every way i think even the most harshest critic

Posted Images

What tickles me is all this hype in the media that Mark Cavendish had more or less all he had to do was mount the podium.

team G.B didnt do him any good whatesover regulating the pace of the big race his efforts where all in vain.

All the other participants just laughed at the teams tacticts and waved as they passed them bye.

:laugh:

Well what the f**k was all that about :blink:

Im not naive enough to pretend theres not more to it than simply reaching the line first.......but stone me if your the favorites to win how can you let your competitors get so far in front without thinking well maybe we better go catch them now !!!

Looked like overconfidence cost them to me.

• Like 1

:laugh:

I know he was in there somewhere did team GB in the race think they were out for a casual jaunt around.

I watched it all and it was painful all the crap that its all a strategy , looks like the other buggers were aware of it as well and there plan was better than ours , theirs was lets get over the line first. :D

Tactical bike riiding by the rest left the GB team with to much to do roll on the woman road race then the time trials. And be a different story in the velodrome

But let's be honest the best long distance & sprit finish riders in the world shouldn't be beaten on tactics by Kazakhstan

Team road racing is tactics the work load is spred by all the teams and pace set on rotation. The spilt became to great , the lead becam. 1 min plus on the ride in , the germans , aussys , Spain. All made the the same mistake , in the end the the two who went for it at the last 5k. Took it on and took the spoils end of , won't happen in the velodrome or time trial , shit happens ,

, the germans , aussys , Spain. All made the the same mistake , i

The Germans, Spanish and Australians all had someone in the group up the road?

The Swiss has 3 in the Break and team GB let Cancellara jump across? WTF?

Team road racing is tactics the work load is spred by all the teams and pace set on rotation. The spilt became to great , the lead becam. 1 min plus on the ride in , the germans , aussys , Spain. All made the the same mistake , in the end the the two who went for it at the last 5k. Took it on and took the spoils end of , won't happen in the velodrome or time trial , shit happens ,

Whats our boxers chances like gte, I hear that the lad at light-welter Tom Stalker is a good medal hope, I know a young lad from Barry is boxing aswell. :thumbs:

We have four seeded lads and two women

We have good chances three medals is my

Prediction. Jonas, stalker, and ogogoo but it's

The Olympic games and people rise lets hope

Are lads and lasses do them selves proud

Cheers mate, A fella was telling me last weekend that the Stalker lad is good un. I watched Ogogo earlier he landed some nice shots, didn't look troubled either. :thumbs:

While i accept theres probably a lot more to it than i know.......i think the shit this Cavendish fellas coming out with is all a bit embarrassing......be a man and take it on the chin like a proper chap should,nobody likes a bad loser who makes excuses..................the hard truth is they all started in the same place and all finished in the same place if 27 people finished before you just say well done,learn from it and move on.

• Like 2