COME ON TEAM GREAT BRITAIN

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race has nothing to do with anything for me, its all down to morals, attitude and behavior. There are good and bad in all walks and religions in life. .....and yep I would kiss his his little bald he

All hail Sir Chris Hoy!

What an athlete Mo Farrah he knew he had it in the bag....seems a real nice fella as well........... I think these games have been absolutely superb in every way i think even the most harshest critic

Posted Images

Soldiers are recognised by various medals. The Victoria cross being the military gold do to speak. Sure no squaddie would want a knight hood anyway. It's more a celebrity gesture nowadays., lost its true meaning many years ago

when i used my grandad and the war as an example it was probly the wrong choice --- what about nurses ,firemen , that work all thr lives in thr chosen proffesion and get feck all for it .. my mates mrs worked voluntary for 30 year with blind children -- celebritys and sports millionares being made knights and dames for doin well at thr chosen proffesion -- its a joke------- hail the unsung heros :thumbs:

. Bud sorry to piss on your post but a lot of are athletes are service personnel. Two are on there way to afghan next month there are doctors nurses firemen police all on the gamemaker staff. That's what the Olympic s. is a bout bringing nations together in sport.

There not getting Knighted for doing good in there profession though mate are they. I can see Stigs point fully. If i'm honest why would anyone want to be a 'Sir'. Couldnt' think of anything worse and if for some strange reason i was to be knighted i'd gracefully decline... :yes:

think a fews turned it down i know david bowie did ..

No much of chance of that lab, ya Fenian b*****d

Stick yer Knighthood up yer arse...................The Queen could go get fooked and take her f*****g sword wi her........... :yes:

Paula Radcliffe? Marathon world record.

hmmm :hmm: fair point.......i hadnt really give much thought to the birds i dont really follow womens sport.....but id still imagine the whiteys are pretty rare at distance running.

what about nurses ,firemen , that work all thr lives in thr chosen proffesion and get feck all for it

They do get something for it......they get money......its called a job.... of which they study/train to earn a living,they,re not forced to do it.............................that cant be compared to top sportsman who have a very rare skill/talent..............

Theres a million and one people who could become fireman or nurses if given the opportunity.................there is only a very tiny amount of people who can win Olympic gold medals or perform at the very highest level of sport.

As much as i think nurses and fireman are underpaid......they dont deserve a knighthood for doing a job that many other people could also do......a knighthood should be awarded for people who stand out in whatever they do.

• Like 1

I did start to explain with a load of scientific bollocks but got completely bored myself after a few lines :laugh: ....................suffice to say......a purebred black African will NEVER win a worlds strongest man contest.......same as a purebred white European will NEVER win the 100m...................but crosses of both have the potential to do great things between the extremes of each......as we are starting to see now,and will continue to see in generations to come......................

Lock this thread away in your attic and your gr gr gr gr gr grand kids will be saying......." ere that dosey ol cockney geezer was only right " :laugh:

"same as a purebred white European will never win the 100m..."

Alan Wells did... :thumbs:

what about nurses ,firemen , that work all thr lives in thr chosen proffesion and get feck all for it

They do get something for it......they get money......its called a job.... of which they study/train to earn a living,they,re not forced to do it.............................that cant be compared to top sportsman who have a very rare skill/talent..............

Theres a million and one people who could become fireman or nurses if given the opportunity.................there is only a very tiny amount of people who can win Olympic gold medals or perform at the very highest level of sport.

As much as i think nurses and fireman are underpaid......they dont deserve a knighthood for doing a job that many other people could also do......a knighthood should be awarded for people who stand out in whatever they do.

Like Bruce Forsyth , Sean Connery , Sir Paul mc cartney You walked right on to that one gnasher. And that scruffy foooker geldof !!!! Edited by gonetoearth

Tom stalker fought a good bout but lost it in the second round fo the Mongolian Can hold his head high though lost to a very experienced seasoned international. , Gutted for the lad

Im not that clued up on Boxing but i thought he well was 2 points better in the last round , which would off won it for him , Khan sat on the fence when asked his opinion .

Tom stalker fought a good bout but lost it in the second round fo the Mongolian Can hold his head high though lost to a very experienced seasoned international. , Gutted for the lad

Im not that clued up on Boxing but i thought he well was 2 points better in the last round , which would off won it for him , Khan sat on the fence when asked his opinion .

. It was very very close bud very close

"same as a purebred white European will never win the 100m..."

Alan Wells did... :thumbs:

We,ve already been here mate.........................i say again....." will never " means in future..........Alan Wells won the Olympic 100 m over 30 years ago ....read back a few pages :thumbs:

Like Bruce Forsyth , Sean Connery , Sir Paul mc cartney You walked right on to that one gnasher. And that scruffy foooker geldof !!!!

I wasnt aware Bruce Forsythe Sean Connery or Paul Mccartney played sport..........................im not defending gameshow hosts or washed up singers...........im defending top level sportsmen !

Like Bruce Forsyth , Sean Connery , Sir Paul mc cartney You walked right on to that one gnasher. And that scruffy foooker geldof !!!!

sir elton john -- i take it all back fully deserverd -- and to think he could have just been a fireman .