COME ON TEAM GREAT BRITAIN

That Hoy was absolutly fooking amazing..what a show of strength and stamina he showed..6 gold medal's he now own's..no wonder he was knighted he well desrves a knight hood.. :yes: :yes:

knighted for racing a bike my grandad served in the war worked down the pit all his life he deserved a knighthood :whistling:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race has nothing to do with anything for me, its all down to morals, attitude and behavior. There are good and bad in all walks and religions in life. .....and yep I would kiss his his little bald he

All hail Sir Chris Hoy!

What an athlete Mo Farrah he knew he had it in the bag....seems a real nice fella as well........... I think these games have been absolutely superb in every way i think even the most harshest critic

Posted Images

That Hoy was absolutly fooking amazing..what a show of strength and stamina he showed..6 gold medal's he now own's..no wonder he was knighted he well desrves a knight hood.. :yes: :yes:

knighted for racing a bike my grandad served in the war worked down the pit all his life he deserved a knighthood :whistling:

Nob jocky this is different to the war..my Dad grand dad and great grand dad fought in several war's but it has fook all too do with this olympic event.

Thats Yorkshires 5th Gold medal too. :victory:

Alistair-Brownlee-Athletics-Triathlon-2012-Ol_2807985.jpg

. These two are true olmpions , one of the older brothers school. Mates out hiking on the Yorkshire. Mores. Seen him running towards him says alright bud how's it going he stops and they start exchanging stories etc. the ex school mate looks over bronwnlees shoulder to see a group of runners coming over the rise all wearing numbers. On closer inspection so has he. Brownlee say sorry bud am in a race see you again and off he goes lol lol class fooking class

true they top of there game, a very hard sport , they both done the country proud :yes: :yes:

Nob jocky this is different to the war..my Dad grand dad and great grand dad fought in several war's but it has fook all too do with this olympic event.

nob jocky :D feck off millit with your double standards this is the sort of thing you normally moan about ... fair play to the fella but c`mon a knighthood for doin well at his chosen sport you win medals if your good thats what he`s done .. Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Sorry gnasher Alan wells Moscow

The clue was in the words " WILL NEVER " ;) ....................your talking about 30 years ago im talking about in the future.......30 years ago white people were winning the 5,000 and 10,000 m........................not now and never will again.

Paula Radcliffe? Marathon world record.

Soldiers are recognised by various medals. The Victoria cross being the military gold do to speak. Sure no squaddie would want a knight hood anyway. It's more a celebrity gesture nowadays., lost its true meaning many years ago

• Like 1

Chris Hoy or Redgrave, Pinsent etc.....never asked to be knighted. I think the London Olympics motto is spot on tbh "Inspire a generation!" :victory:

My 5 & 6 yr old have been glued to these Games saying they're going to try this sport and that, if these Games can instill some pride and belief in my little uns imagine what its doing for young sportsmen/women around the country, lets applaud these Games and the stars of them for being truly INSPIRATIONAL !!

If every soldier was knighted for serving in a war/wars then the acolade would mean feck all, thats why they have militry service medals.

• Like 1

Chris Hoy or Redgrave, Pinsent etc.....never asked to be knighted. I think the London Olympics motto is spot on tbh "Inspire a generation!" :victory:

My 5 & 6 yr old have been glued to these Games saying they're going to try this sport and that, if these Games can instill some pride and belief in my little uns imagine what its doing for young sportsmen/women around the country, lets applaud these Games and the stars of them for being truly INSPIRATIONAL !!

If every soldier was knighted for serving in a war/wars then the acolade would mean feck all, thats why they have militry service medals.

I thought they'd be f*****g fed up listening to you gibber on about it...................... :whistling::D

• Like 1

I thought they'd be f*****g fed up listening to you gibber on about it...................... :whistling::D

Feck off lab makes a change from feckin Rangers threads. :whistling::D

On a lighter note lab you must feel proud with all the gingers bagging medals. :laugh:

• Like 2

Soldiers are recognised by various medals. The Victoria cross being the military gold do to speak. Sure no squaddie would want a knight hood anyway. It's more a celebrity gesture nowadays., lost its true meaning many years ago

when i used my grandad and the war as an example it was probly the wrong choice --- what about nurses ,firemen , that work all thr lives in thr chosen proffesion and get feck all for it .. my mates mrs worked voluntary for 30 year with blind children -- celebritys and sports millionares being made knights and dames for doin well at thr chosen proffesion -- its a joke------- hail the unsung heros :thumbs:
  • Like 2

when i used my grandad and the war as an example it was probly the wrong choice --- what about nurses ,firemen , that work all thr lives in thr chosen proffesion and get feck all for it .. my mates mrs worked voluntary for 30 year with blind children -- celebritys and sports millionares being made knights and dames for doin well at thr chosen proffesion -- its a joke------- hail the unsung heros :thumbs:

. Bud sorry to piss on your post but a lot of are athletes are service personnel. Two are on there way to afghan next month there are doctors nurses firemen police all on the gamemaker staff. That's what the Olympic s. is a bout bringing nations together in sport.

. Bud sorry to piss on your post but a lot of are athletes are service personnel. Two are on there way to afghan next month there are doctors nurses firemen police all on the gamemaker staff. That's what the Olympic s. is a bout bringing nations together in sport.

There not getting Knighted for doing good in there profession though mate are they. I can see Stigs point fully. If i'm honest why would anyone want to be a 'Sir'. Couldnt' think of anything worse and if for some strange reason i was to be knighted i'd gracefully decline... :yes:

• Like 1