hi there dogs are getting bad teeth really yellow they get plenty of raw bones and there food [bANNED TEXT] there on is wonder dog original i do not put water in food surely when they are crunching it cleans there teeth but there just getting worse any help i havent had this probelm befor i think it is this food there on any one with any help thanks

hi there dogs are getting bad teeth really yellow they get plenty of raw bones and there food [bANNED TEXT] there on is wonder dog original i do not put water in food surely when they are crunching it cleans there teeth but there just getting worse any help i havent had this probelm befor i think it is this food there on any one with any help thanks

its not rocket science is it? stop feeding it.that mix get some rawhide chews it may help..

Chicken carcases are the best food for cleaning teeth: forget big bones, all they do is wear a dog's teeth down: feed them chicken carcases, rabbit carcases, together with minced beef, breast of lamb, tripe etc.

• Like 2

If your friends dogs are eating the same yet have cleaner teeth then its unlikely the diet unless they are feeding more bones?

There is likely to be a degree of genetic link to tooth mineralisation which effects colour but there's a difference between yellow teeth and tarter build up. Mineralisation causes colour and healthy teeth should be well mineralised to have an off white to yellow tinge, pure white teeth to the extent of the current fashion in people are not healthy.

• Like 1

feed my dogs flesh and bone 1 dog at 12 1/2 pearly white perfect teeth other dog at 10 not so good with smelly breath think it also has to do with how the dogs eat but meat and bone definatly better than biscuit