That night i went out lamping wi sesku, a big strapping lad of 6' 4, his lurcher and a young lad of 12 years and some cows came halfway up the field to see what was amiss, i turned to re-assure the young lad who was still stood just behind me when sesku-lurcher aswell were over and behind the fence, it wa double barbed too, talk abart laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont you worry about it mate.....when very near a tonne of beef is running at you then get the f**k out the way thats what i say...especially when you have dogs with you.....Jesus its not like it was

they never bothered me for years and years, lamped through fields full of them no bother, then i saw that happen to that old lady that morning and my thinking soon changed, fook that no bunny is worth

Theirs a new law now where farmer has to make sure it is safe to cross a Public Footpath on their land if cows or horses have been knowing to attack or do they can be charged , some think if the put

fecking hate cows mate!! and id do the same again lol ( its your fault for taking me through them blo0dy fields :censored::laugh: ) :icon_redface:

Dont you worry about it mate.....when very near a tonne of beef is running at you then get the f**k out the way thats what i say...especially when you have dogs with you.....Jesus its not like it was a spider..... :laugh:

• Like 2

once youv`e witnessed one kill somebody, you become very weary quick enough :yes:

I'm sure it does mate. I never walk through the middle of cattle i dont know.........no chance will you get me out in the field with the things. Even horses i have a bit of a fear of....anything that size could kill you and not even know it. I'll stay on the other side of the fence.... :yes:

• Like 1

once youv`e witnessed one kill somebody, you become very weary quick enough :yes:

I'm sure it does mate. I never walk through the middle of cattle i dont know.........no chance will you get me out in the field with the things. Even horses i have a bit of a fear of....anything that size could kill you and not even know it. I'll stay on the other side of the fence.... :yes:

they never bothered me for years and years, lamped through fields full of them no bother, then i saw that happen to that old lady that morning and my thinking soon changed, fook that no bunny is worth my funeral cost :laugh:
  • Like 2

they never bothered me for years and years, lamped through fields full of them no bother, then i saw that happen to that old lady that morning and my thinking soon changed, fook that no bunny is worth my funeral cost :laugh:

What happened????

thats my stance too mate :yes: raynardman was ripping the piss out of me but im not ashamed lol :icon_redface::icon_redface:
  • Like 1