cheers brog

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

thats where i got my info from bearinator... downsouth... ;)

:thumbs: knows a bit about my beloved bull terriers as well :victory:

Do I,News to me.

I thought you did :laugh: :laugh:

lol... you have been caught out more times than tony blair... bearinator..and its just like water off a ducks back to you
  • Like 1

Do I,News to me.

lol... you have been caught out more times than tony blair... bearinator..and its just like water off a ducks back to you

I got him confused with somebody else, still in a huff as I didn't get you the details of the solicitor in the south I see :laugh:

• Like 1

Do I,News to me.

I got him confused with somebody else, still in a huff as I didn't get you the details of the solicitor in the south I see :laugh:

lol... oh yea like the time you made up you knew a solicitor in the south.... why would i want a down south solicitors number for?? i live in the north ya eejit!

chunk and the goonies come too mind way you bear... :thumbs:

• Like 2

mate brog has wheeler dogs, and i have that blood too, so i know how they bred.. all the way to what line of staff

OK i will tell u seeing you obviously dont know who bred them Didricksen bred Wheelers Dilly etc.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Wheelers Dilly produced Ellis Rock which then produced Booths Tonic so WTF.? Edited by south paw48

Do I,News to me.

lol... oh yea like the time you made up you knew a solicitor in the south.... why would i want a down south solicitors number for?? i live in the north ya eejit!

chunk and the goonies come too mind way you bear... :thumbs:

It was me that gave you the north solicitors details and I asked Mr. Rees for the south solicitors details as you asked for them, I didn't say I knew a solicitor in the south but said I could get the details off Mr. Rees but I know he is a busy man, so didn't hassle him for them :thumbs:

mate brog has wheeler dogs, and i have that blood too, so i know how they bred.. all the way to what line of staff

OK i will tell u seeing you obviously dont know who bred them Didricksen bred Wheelers Dilly etc.

Wheelers Dilly produced Ellis Rock which then produced Booths Tonic so WTF.?

Wrong again like i said like i said Booths Peds aint worth the paper their wrote on.Dilly never produced Rock,Ive even seen him claiming to own Foxy on one of his Bogus peds. Edited by downsouth
  • Like 1

Saho-man and Southpaw listen to Downsouth as he knows the dogs ;)

he sure do :yes: