cheers brog

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

its has wheeler dogs in ... its brown hence the nose. not pit

if you can tell from that photo theres no pit in it your a very clever man , but there is bull as stated, my mate got nuttal choclate, pit, hence why i asked

its has wheeler dogs in ... its brown hence the nose. not pit

if you can tell from that photo theres no pit in it your a very clever man , but there is bull as stated, my mate got nuttal choclate, pit, hence why i asked

thinking about it his is wheeler apologies, he put alot of pit in his line

the same white staff bull terrier that belonged to R booth is in wheeler dogs and gould dogs... thats the bull they got in them. makes the 2 lines sorta related through that bull ?

didnt he get the bull from america , you would have to excuse my ignorance im novice

mate brog has wheeler dogs, and i have that blood too, so i know how they bred.. all the way to what line of staff

fair enough, but im telling you now my mate has wheeler with pit in, and the pit is very strong in him, if i could get picture up you would agree im sure