cheers brog

what a thread lol, bear getting caught tellin fibs again was my highlight tho, that dude talks some pooooo :laugh:

I got Downsouth confused with somebody else and I'm still waiting for your address

Stop.End it was me that gave you the details in the north and you can't deny it :feck:

ye coulda leopard crawled here a few times by noo ye fookin waste of oxygen, stop end got it in1, you are chunck ye story telling loser :boogy:

Give me your address and I'll come down you scottish reject

youve got it, or was that another story lol, away an talk aboot yer imaginery outings and litters of allcrosses ye are gonna breed ye fookin clown

I told you I had deleted the email with your address on, I'm breeding 2 litters of lurchers this year and the excess pups are getting giving away free :yes:

your a wanker, you have said your grey an your deerhounds do all you need, so why breed 2 litter, your a fool ye do nowt an ye tell storys, ye have been caught oot a heap a times on here, your excuses are sickening, like stop end says its like water off a ducks back, you must be retarted or have real thick skin an a brass neck, im just glad folks are starting to see you for what you are.....

thatll be last i say, dont wann ruin the guys thread lol :bye:

Edited by reddawn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

what a thread lol, bear getting caught tellin fibs again was my highlight tho, that dude talks some pooooo :laugh:

I got Downsouth confused with somebody else and I'm still waiting for your address

Stop.End it was me that gave you the details in the north and you can't deny it :feck:

ye coulda leopard crawled here a few times by noo ye fookin waste of oxygen, stop end got it in1, you are chunck ye story telling loser :boogy:

Give me your address and I'll come down you scottish reject

youve got it, or was that another story lol, away an talk aboot yer imaginery outings and litters of allcrosses ye are gonna breed ye fookin clown

I told you I had deleted the email with your address on, I'm breeding 2 litters of lurchers this year and the excess pups are getting giving away free :yes:

your a wanker, you have said your grey an your deerhounds do all you need, so why breed 2 litter, your a fool ye do nowt an ye tell storys, ye have been caught oot a heap a times on here, your excuses are sickening, like stop end says its like water off a ducks back, you must be retarted or have real thick skin an a brass neck, im just glad folks are starting to see you for what you are.....

thatll be last i say, dont wann ruin the guys thread lol :bye:

Because I want a proper beddy grey and also a acd cross so I'm breeding the 2 litters :D

lol well this thread seems to get better...

in regards to bearinator, how anyone can survive on THL for 4500 posts and gets to as many skirmishes withou getting banned... that takes some serious a$$ kissing . lol . must be darcy's brother in law lol a heavy burden haha

in regards to bearinator, how anyone can survive on THL for 4500 posts and gets to as many skirmishes withou getting banned... that takes some serious a$$ kissing . lol . must be darcy's brother in law lol a heavy burden haha

:laugh:

Apart from Reddawn and Stop.End the only other person I have argued with is Angelic Acid/Granite/Ikkiy Ikkiy Laa Laa and the last 3 are the same person who I have just exposed on the WBF for being the bullshitter other wise known as Ripstop on here ;)

Was just letting you dig yourself a deeper hole.And i have got better things to do like eat my dinner and walk the dogs.I had the same thing a couple of years ago i was invited on a foreign site run by Booths cronies and when i told them the breeding for Rock was wrong they deleted my membership,Ignorance is bliss eh.Im sat here with a Ped for Rock in front of me now if you hadnt of been such a dick i could have set you right.

• Like 1

Who wrote the ped for rock ? Booth couldn't lie straight in bed !

Exactly my point.I and a few other lads have the proper pedigree Southpaw is quoting Rocks breeding from a Booth pedigree

YOU and your few other lads may take your heads out of your asses DILLY and FOXY produced ELLIS S ROCK end of .

reading through this post-laughed my f****n arse off-wheeler dogs have pit i em-what f****n clown puts pit into a line of earth dogs?how many gens would it take to bred the size out and get a digging dog with the right conformation?a total waste of f****n time you ask me-the world of working terriers is so full of f*****g bullshitting clowns-i would sooner believe plummers fell terrier as gospel.lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll-WHAT IS IT WITH THIS BULL BLOOD IN TERRIERS-NEVER SEEN ONE LAST MORE THAN 2-3 SEASONS-HAD BULLY TYPE NUTTALLS 15 YEARS BACK-f*****g SHITE-COUPLE DIGS-WALKING OUT FOR A DRINK-LOL-I STAY AWAY FROM SMOOTH BULLY TYPES-JUST DONT RATE THEM.thats a nice looking thing start of post-atb with her mate.

Well thank you to all involved for putting a smile on my face this early in the day, just a couple of things:

Booth is as inventive with his pedigrees as Mr Nuttal

Tess was white and did have one eye, and I have a dog here that goes back to her through his dam which came from Middlesborough, pretty much fecking useless too !!

D Wheelers dogs used stafford and not pit blood (see threads on Keith & Kilo for a few clues)

The pup that Brog has given to tatty is related to a bitch brog gave me and they are close bred and have a fair shake of stafford in the line and go back to SE stuff

DS over to you :tongue2:

• Like 2