cheers brog

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

booth and wheeler chopped and changed ,and loaned dogs all over the place. what white staff of wheelers u on about''? he had a white one eyed bitch called tess..

booth and wheeler chopped and changed ,and loaned dogs all over the place. what white staff of wheelers u on about''? he had a white one eyed bitch called tess..

So what dogs did they chop,change and loan all over the place?Or is that more second hand crap from Boothy

not second hand crap from anyone, it is what i saw and know to be true. tess the one eyed bull had one eye and was completely smashed, dont let this fool yez into thinkin she was invincible, i seen tess get leathered off a red parkes bred bitch, so tell me what yez know about tess and were she ended up,

then i'l tell yez what realy happened.

Edited by miroku moocher

not second hand crap from anyone, it is what i saw and know to be true. tess the one eyed bull had one eye and was completely smashed, dont let this fool yez into thinkin she was invincible, i seen tess get leathered off a red parkes bred bitch, so tell me what yez know about tess and were she ended up,

exciting stuff, im on the edge of my seat..............................

• Like 1

Derek having Tess of Boothy is hardly groundbreaking news but the pair of them chopping and loaning dogs all over the place is a load of old bo**ocks

mate brog has wheeler dogs, and i have that blood too, so i know how they bred.. all the way to what line of staff

OK i will tell u seeing you obviously dont know who bred them Didricksen bred Wheelers Dilly etc.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Wheelers Dilly produced Ellis Rock which then produced Booths Tonic so WTF.?

Wrong again like i said like i said Booths Peds aint worth the paper their wrote on.Dilly never produced Rock,Ive even seen him claiming to own Foxy on one of his Bogus peds.

YOU are so full of CRAP .

mate brog has wheeler dogs, and i have that blood too, so i know how they bred.. all the way to what line of staff

OK i will tell u seeing you obviously dont know who bred them Didricksen bred Wheelers Dilly etc.

Wrong again like i said like i said Booths Peds aint worth the paper their wrote on.Dilly never produced Rock,Ive even seen him claiming to own Foxy on one of his Bogus peds.

So what was Rock out of then if you think you know better.And who did own Foxy who Booth claims to have owned . Edited by downsouth

whippet you the fool ''soft lad lol. never said wheeler getting tess was groundbreaking news. but what did wheeler do with tess??? same he did with tan,midge, dan ect ect , he passed them on swapped them about , chopped and changed. ''how do i know''because i was there i seen it . and i aint some newbie daft kid talkin chit. twenty odd years ago this is what i seen going on . and mosta these well known wonder dogs wernt all that niether.

• Like 2

So what was Rock out of then if you think you know better.And who did own Foxy who Booth claims to have owned .

ROCK was outa wheeler phelans foxy and wheelers Dilly. which then ROCK and BOOTHS GIN produced TONIC.

whippet you the fool ''soft lad lol. never said wheeler getting tess was groundbreaking news. but what did wheeler do with tess??? same he did with tan,midge, dan ect ect , he passed them on swapped them about , chopped and changed. ''how do i know''because i was there i seen it . and i aint some newbie daft kid talkin chit. twenty odd years ago this is what i seen going on . and mosta these well known wonder dogs wernt all that niether.

You must be J the hitchhiker