cheers brog

:D if only i gave a chit :huh: i been outta the terrier game for over a decade now and dont care for it or miss it. for the most part most in the workin terrier scene are, theiving,jealouse , ,backstabbing, lying fockers :D and i'm pleased not to be in it, nowadays i shoot foxes as opposed to diggin em. i churped in on this thread with stuff i know to be true :thumbs: and like i said i seen the forementioned dogs go :cray: and they wernt all that :yes: i seen dogs with know known blood behind them do alot more :bye:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like f**k would it.Id sooner go sunk to my nuts in some dirty slut whilst snorting columbine finest off of her best mates tits.

Take a wild guess.

Dilly is not behind any of the dogs he became known for or any of Booths dogs like his pedigrees claim.

Posted Images

Was just letting you dig yourself a deeper hole.And i have got better things to do like eat my dinner and walk the dogs.I had the same thing a couple of years ago i was invited on a foreign site run by Booths cronies and when i told them the breeding for Rock was wrong they deleted my membership,Ignorance is bliss eh.Im sat here with a Ped for Rock in front of me now if you hadnt of been such a dick i could have set you right.

HA HA HA if only you knew. Idont even think you know what a good working dog was even if you had 1. GO away for a few years and educate yourself about the game 1st then come back on this site and talk sense fella.

I do know,I know your wrong about the breeding of Rock.But like i said ignorance is bliss.

Was just letting you dig yourself a deeper hole.And i have got better things to do like eat my dinner and walk the dogs.I had the same thing a couple of years ago i was invited on a foreign site run by Booths cronies and when i told them the breeding for Rock was wrong they deleted my membership,Ignorance is bliss eh.Im sat here with a Ped for Rock in front of me now if you hadnt of been such a dick i could have set you right.

HA HA HA if only you knew. Idont even think you know what a good working dog was even if you had 1. GO away for a few years and educate yourself about the game 1st then come back on this site and talk sense fella.

I do know,I know your wrong about the breeding of Rock.But like i said ignorance is bliss.

PUT your so calld peds up for ROCK and lets get a laugh then.

Im hardly going to stick them up on a public forum for all and sundry to see.There is already enough Peddlars selling so called Wheeler dogs that are nothing of the sort without helping them to invent pedigrees like Boothy has already done.

• Like 1

Im hardly going to stick them up on a public forum for all and sundry to see.There is already enough Peddlars selling so called Wheeler dogs that are nothing of the sort without helping them to invent pedigrees like Boothy has already done.

HA HA your full of it . Your the 1 inventing peds in your own little mind keep dreaming on you might climb the 1st runner of the ladder sum day in the terrier game if you would do less talking crap and listen more .

lads wats all the agro about? who bred this or who bred that? surely if you know you know!

i mean if you know what you have and know that when you take it on a pest control call out it does the job then thats it!

and sometimes you should sign your own names too the posts.... because yous seem too be freely shouting other mens names.... :icon_redface: just a thought.. mark :thumbs:

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 3

HA HA your full of it . Your the 1 inventing peds in your own little mind keep dreaming on you might climb the 1st runner of the ladder sum day in the terrier game if you would do less talking crap and listen more .

At the end of the day i have nothing to gain by saying Rock wasnt out of Dilly.I dont have to invent peds DW gave me the breeding years ago which ive also confirmed with the owner of Rock who i also know.In fact most of the lads with the proper stuff know the proper peds.Youve obviously got your inacurate information from one of Booths peds and he has been proven to be a bulls**ter time and time again.thats why nobody in England has the time of day for him.But if you would rather beleive a known liar and dog theif you crack on.
  • Like 3

thats where i got my info from bearinator... downsouth... ;)

:thumbs: knows a bit about my beloved bull terriers as well :victory:

Do I,News to me.

I thought you did :laugh: :laugh:

lol... you have been caught out more times than tony blair... bearinator..and its just like water off a ducks back to you

I got him confused with somebody else, still in a huff as I didn't get you the details of the solicitor in the south I see :laugh:

lol... oh yea like the time you made up you knew a solicitor in the south.... why would i want a down south solicitors number for?? i live in the north ya eejit!

chunk and the goonies come too mind way you bear... :thumbs:

It was me that gave you the north solicitors details and I asked Mr. Rees for the south solicitors details as you asked for them, I didn't say I knew a solicitor in the south but said I could get the details off Mr. Rees but I know he is a busy man, so didn't hassle him for them :thumbs:

:guitar:

what a thread lol, bear getting caught tellin fibs again was my highlight tho, that dude talks some pooooo :laugh:

I got Downsouth confused with somebody else and I'm still waiting for your address

Stop.End it was me that gave you the details in the north and you can't deny it :feck:

what a thread lol, bear getting caught tellin fibs again was my highlight tho, that dude talks some pooooo :laugh:

I got Downsouth confused with somebody else and I'm still waiting for your address

Stop.End it was me that gave you the details in the north and you can't deny it :feck:

ye coulda leopard crawled here a few times by noo ye fookin waste of oxygen, stop end got it in1, you are chunck ye story telling loser :boogy:

• Like 1

ye coulda leopard crawled here a few times by noo ye fookin waste of oxygen, stop end got it in1, you are chunck ye story telling loser :boogy:

Give me your address and I'll come down you scottish reject

youve got it, or was that another story lol, away an talk aboot yer imaginery outings and litters of allcrosses ye are gonna breed ye fookin clown

Edited by reddawn

youve got it, or was that another story lol, away an talk aboot yer imaginery outings and litters of allcrosses ye are gonna breed ye fookin clown

I told you I had deleted the email with your address on, I'm breeding 2 litters of lurchers this year and the excess pups are getting giving away free :yes: