The lottery

You mean your other uncle rm lol

No my dads sisters husbands brother, no relation really! :laugh:

Is that not your Uncles Brother-in-law.............. :hmm::D

Wont that be your Uncle In Law ..... well it would be once he won !!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A jewish fella i worked with had a big win [bANNED TEXT] i said are you going public he said yes i replyed wat about the begging letters he said oh ill keep sending them.

Ah but Malts a degenerate gambler, he would need to go into the bookies to put it on. Then he would have to take a beating from his wife when he got home lol

I am one of those people who wouldn't win f**k all even if I was the only person in the running.......my pal Dillon off here won 10 grand a couple of years back on the lotto and gave the whole lot awa

Is there such a thing as an uncle in law?......id imagine he's just named "That lucky c**t that won the Lottery"............. :laugh:

Is there such a thing as an uncle in law?......id imagine he's just named "That lucky c**t that won the Lottery"............. :laugh:

hahahaha

I am one of those people who wouldn't win f**k all even if I was the only person in the running.......my pal Dillon off here won 10 grand a couple of years back on the lotto and gave the whole lot away ! Seriously !

• Like 2

I am one of those people who wouldn't win f**k all even if I was the only person in the running.......my pal Dillon off here won 10 grand a couple of years back on the lotto and gave the whole lot away ! Seriously !

Was he your mate Wilf BEFORE HE WON IT :whistling: .... How much did you get Wilf :icon_eek:

A lad i work with divorced his wife and she went on and won £7m. He had news of the screws knockin on his door for weeks wanting a story and for him to spill the dirt on her but he never. She promised him a "lump" but he never got a penny. You couldnt meet a nicer bloke either.

A lad i work with divorced his wife and she went on and won £7m. He had news of the screws knockin on his door for weeks wanting a story and for him to spill the dirt on her but he never. She promised him a "lump" but he never got a penny. You couldnt meet a nicer bloke either.

i hate readin these type of stories , ive been with my mrs 27yrs imagine us splittin up and her winnin 7million ... id be DISTRAUGHT :bad:

Going by statistics , your more likely to be murdered than win the lottery, but hey it's a wee dream for us all to have that wining ticket. I just pick lucky dips, don't have a set of numbers i keep .

Was he your mate Wilf BEFORE HE WON IT :whistling: .... How much did you get Wilf :icon_eek:

He was and is.....when you have as much dough as me money means f**k all ! Lol lol