T.H.L Air gun section meet,5,6,7,October 2012

Thanks to Davy and Chaz.

Quality meet that lads.

Roll on Jan for the potential next meet in Nottingham again.

Thanks to Roger and Darryl for the photos and filming.

Si.

• Like 3

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads/lasses,glad you all got home safe.hope every had a good time' was great to catch up with the old gang,and great to meet new faces. a big thankyou to everyone that made the soggy meet,you are

The members of this section that attended were supporting Treat4BritishTroops.   They managed to raise a staggering £1100 along with the proceeds from The Rise of the Verminators charity DVD, so wel

Just a sign of how genuine everyone at the meet was/is, as everyones prized possesions were often left lying around unattended .... like darryl's panther left out in the dark...and his R10! haha   A

Posted Images

Eyup lads just on train to leeds tony gets off soon before me then train to bfd then bus home lol..

As for the meet..apart from the swampy lake..i mean field..it was QUALITY great guys been a good do. Roll on next one :yes:

fair play to you and Tony for your dedication on getting down especially with all that kit :thumbs: I don't think I could off done that journey . Stars both of you !
  • Like 2

Was really great to meet so many new members in the flesh at this meet.

Also nice to meet Arran's (Risingfriend) friends who I hope join the forum too soon. All top lads and excellent shots with their various rifles :thumbs: .

Well done to all the winners everyone really in their own rights for putting up with the conditions and Louise's snoring :icon_redface: .

See you soon lads.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 2

A big thank you to darryl who took me down! and helped and showed me how to strip the hw97k

Another one to chaz who showed me the ropes on the hft!

And again to chaz and Davy who made the whole thing possible!

I really enjoyed the weekend and will defiantly be attending the next one!

Thank you again to everyone at the meet who helped me throughout the weekend, I've learnt a lot

Lewis

• Like 1

Thanks for a cracking weekend. thought it was a fantastic weekend with a lot of thought and hard work put in. as stated even the rain never put anyone off :thumbs: . gotta say fantastic bunch of welcoming people and will defo attend the next meet. Kev Mike and Gary say thanks too. first attempt at HFT and wont be the last. Thanks to Darryl for sorting out me leak your a gent :yes: . well done Davy and Chaz and all involed pukka event.

Edited by risingfriend
  • Like 3

Was really great to meet so many new members in the flesh at this meet.

Also nice to meet Arran's (Risingfriend) friends who I hope join the forum too soon. All top lads and excellent shots with their various rifles :thumbs: .

Well done to all the winners everyone really in their own rights for putting up with the conditions and Louise's snoring :icon_redface: .

See you soon lads.

Si.

Cheers Si great to meet ya and Lads will be on the forum this week.

• Like 1

just reached home, cream crackered, stroll on the next one,worth every penny on fuel and soaking wet boots, never thought i`d be glad to put my work boots on, Davy and Chaz, thanks for laying on another cracking meet, just have a whisper with the man upstairs not to pee on us next time :thumbs:

• Like 3

just reached home, cream crackered, stroll on the next one,worth every penny on fuel and soaking wet boots, never thought i`d be glad to put my work boots on, Davy and Chaz, thanks for laying on another cracking meet, just have a whisper with the man upstairs not to pee on us next time :thumbs:

Same for me.....just walked through the door, both myself and Lewis home safe....

Yet another successful meet with a substantial amount going to charity yet again!!!

Deffo roll on the next one!!

Darryl

• Like 2

I would very much like to attend another meet, hopefully chipping in for fuel and getting a lift share with a local member.

If I may be blunt, I don't think I'd be able to do much beyond plinking on the zeroing range as the level of donating going on was way above my income bracket :unsure:.

That's in no way intended to demean anyone's generosity nor is it a protest or complaint.

Davy and Chaz, what a cracking job you did. You guys think you could partner up, lease/buy a defunct farm for cheap somewhere in Wales and set up an airgun paradise? Just an idea... I'd very happily move and be your gaffer!

A huge well done to all. A brilliant display of not only hardware but talent too, a real eye opener to a rough un like me.

• Like 1

A huge THANK YOU to Chaz 'n' Davy for all the hard work in organizing the meet. How with a whole year to organize it they pick a field out of the hundreds of thousands fields in Wiltshire & Oxfordshire that was a swamp is amazing lol. Although this is only my third meeting it was nice to see more new faces, thanks to you all for making it so enjoyable.

Thankyou to Lisa's fella (Steve i think although i think he answers to anything lol) and my mate from Croydon for giving me a stiff neck after spending some time looking at the stars in the night sky. Never thought i would say that i spent time looking at the night sky with men, i thought i had my time looking at the night sky when i was courting the wife.

I would never remember all the names, so thanks to everybody. To everybody that won any of the prizes that i donated, i hope you are happy with them.

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY

• Like 3

I would very much like to attend another meet, hopefully chipping in for fuel and getting a lift share with a local member.

If I may be blunt, I don't think I'd be able to do much beyond plinking on the zeroing range as the level of donating going on was way above my income bracket :unsure:.

That's in no way intended to demean anyone's generosity nor is it a protest or complaint.

Davy and Chaz, what a cracking job you did. You guys think you could partner up, lease/buy a defunct farm for cheap somewhere in Wales and set up an airgun paradise? Just an idea... I'd very happily move and be your gaffer!

A huge well done to all. A brilliant display of not only hardware but talent too, a real eye opener to a rough un like me.

If the next one is on route even with a detour i would gladly pick you up. Although you will have to bring your own tent, fore i draw a line over sharing my car with another man. lol. I am like you living off a very low income, but would gladly give you a lift.

ATVB

Roger (the photographer)

• Like 1

If the next one is on route even with a detour i would gladly pick you up. Although you will have to bring your own tent, fore i draw a line over sharing my car with another man. lol. I am like you living off a very low income, but would gladly give you a lift.

ATVB

Roger (the photographer)

Roger you are a true gentleman.

Forgive me for not taking the time to properly get acquainted. I think I must beg the forgiveness of a few others too as bad as that sounds. Hopefully we'll remedy that in the not too distant future. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Great weekend guys, I have met and made new friends. Me and Steve would like to thank Davey and Charlie for all their hard work and every one else for being great people to spend a week end in a very wet field with. Regards to you all and I can't wait for the next one. Coop

• Like 3