rspca..and screaming bitch

i had a cracking lakeland dog pup once called `Sid` out of good stuff but fook me was it noisy, not barking noisy but whine fooking whine.it never fooking stopped unless the twat was asleep. it got to the point where it got me down that much i ended up at the doctors. he advised me a short walk and a large hole should sort the problem :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stick a shock collar on the little cnut..Got a bitch here that whinged like fcuk..shock collar soon sorted it without any ill effects..cheap as chips to buy now aswell..atb stabba

Is this the same dog you have mentioned on here before whinning?   Those cheap barking collars will not cut it as they are only triggered off with vibrations from barking so the dog can whine all da

I shut mine in kennel at night, they settle down then, its part of their routine, couldnt/wouldnt tolerate a yapper or whinger although I tolerate it in pups. When I last reared a collie litter I sold

Is this the same dog you have mentioned on here before whinning?

Those cheap barking collars will not cut it as they are only triggered off with vibrations from barking so the dog can whine all day without ever getting a shock. Get one of those remote triggering ones where you can adjust the shock level and activate it from the house or even down the road. I had the same thing here and got a decent shock collar and the problem went within a week. When I got the dog quiet when we were in the house I would try different stuff like drive down the road so he thought i had left and park up to listen if the little turd started up then zap him if he carried on. Havnt had to put the collar on him now for months but if he does make any racket now all I have to do is show him it and he pipes down

Edited by lapin2008
  • Like 2

lol...no , i had problems with a dog howling, so i got this bitch to kennel with him.

he is brilliant, the odd bark but nothing.its the bitch that screams and barks.

I would get a remote control one mate, if its a decent one it will sort it quick enough. Any carrying on you can just nuke them from the house lol

Had the same problem with a lurcher of mine, had council involved aswell but luckily no case to answer as it wasnt deemed as ecessive i.e. all the time but hassle is hassle so i made one of these

036.jpg

It's basically a sound/movement sensor switch connected to a washing machine inlet solenoid which is set to give a 5 second blast of water the moment the tw@t opens his gob. Certainly does the trick with immediate effect and i've had no more problems since

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5ade5c22f2

Had to wire in a light to the circuit as the solenoid didn't produce enough load to make the switch work correctly and blank off the movement detector with tape

Pacdog sell this sort of thing for over £200........mine cost me less than £20 to knock up and a couple of hours of my time................simple

Edited by Mooching Celt

BBB, JUST SPOKE TO THE GUY WHO BRED THE BITCH, THE SIR TO YOUR BITCH WAS CALLED BLADE, I DUG IT ONCE AND BIN TOLD IT HAD A FEW MORE DIGS AFTER THAT, UNFORTUNATLEY IT MET AN EARLY DEATH DUE TO THE SAME BEHAVIOUR YOUR BITCH HAS GOT, BY ALL ACCOUNTS ITS IN THE BREEDING, GOOD LOOK, PS ITS FATE WAS SEALED WHEN IT BIT HIM, :wallbash:

Bad times.....

Edited by GD Waz

Stick a shock collar on the little cnut..Got a bitch here that whinged like fcuk..shock collar soon sorted it without any ill effects..cheap as chips to buy now aswell..atb stabba

same as or else put the hose on here a few times that normally works

ive heard shock collars can make a working dog mute,, not by my own experiances but of a man i met anyone else heard this or experinced this ?

ive heard afew people saying that ino afew people that use them but mostly on hounds and lurchers afew of the fellas used them on lurchers to break them to livestock ive never used 1 myself

i whuldent use one on a earth dog seems a bit backwads putting a collar on to stop it barking ,,, then putting a diffrent one on and expecting it to bay imo that whuld confuse the dog if i was bbb i whuld get a tread mill or a mountin bike and run it till its tierd then feed it maybe that will quiet it down at night ,, summat needs to be done cant have the other mob at the house 24/7 no good that ..... shulda got a nuttall bbb :yes:

I shut mine in kennel at night, they settle down then, its part of their routine, couldnt/wouldnt tolerate a yapper or whinger although I tolerate it in pups. When I last reared a collie litter I sold the yappier pups first regardless any other quality I was selecting for

Yappers also draw unwanted attention from dog theives alerting them that you have dogs and can be the cause of friction betwern neighbours

• Like 2