This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! Improvise things!

In the beginning it was hard but now on this line your mind is reading it automatically without

even thinking about it, Be proud!

only certain people can read this, please forward if you can read this. :laugh:

:laugh:

post-896-0-74523000-1339922930.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's because when we read we recognise words as patterns we don't read the individual letters, so when somethings similar in appearance we can read it. Reckon dyslexics will be f****d though!

Its azinmag taht the hamun barin olny ndees to see the fsrit and lsat ltertes in the rhigt oderr for us too uredntsnad wahts wtirten ifnornt of us, the rset of the lteters can be in any oedrer.. Hpoe

Posted Images

This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! Improvise things!

In the beginning it was hard but now on this line your mind is reading it automatically without

:laugh:

forgot to tell you I was a professor at Mensa :laugh:

I think that the bit at the beginning which says 'if you can read it you have a strong mind' is not necessarily true. Different people are good at different things: for example, I did it easily because I am very visually orientated and good at languages.......................... give me a mathematical problem to solve and I'm completely hopeless! Horses for courses: if we were all exactly the same there would be no diversity among humans and the world would be dead boring: we'd be like ants, pre-programmed to perform certain tasks and nothing else.

mr darcys coarseing dogs ran 100 meters up to a hare , now come on dont be silly they tripped over each other half way, the hare had ran on 150meters . what was the distance between the pile of dogs and the hare?

That's the sort of thing I mean :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hang on, its one of those lateral thinking thingies, ain't it: or is it? I give up! :laugh::icon_redface:

i think its impressive things not improvise