Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

cookie you dont stick people in for poaching do you or is it breaking in to farms stealing machinery atb

The other thing nothernlite its slightly diffrent in our area I guess your in scotland where land and permission can be more closed off to working folk.

In oxfordshire we dont have huge estates like scotland and nothern england and by working with farmers and landowners in helping stop crime is huge door opener to gain permission .

If you mingle at a farmers NFU meeting they see you taken a intrest in there land and property and the land just falls into lap.

If some members took some notice of how I work within the rural community instead of against it like so many do then they would not be the sob stories of land wanted or got rumbled by the fuzz lamping.

There land out there to be had but it sure not availble from sitting on your arse on the internet.

Bitching about me being a grass happy days Cookie :thumbs:

I will be honest lad you do sound like a kissy arse grass that wold dob lads in to gain favour with farmers to get permission ive never noticed ye on the forum before but i have now with your posts on here and i would be very wary of ye,i aint gonna call ye an out and out grass because i dont know ye but by your own admission from what i have seen on your posts i would not entertain ye :thumbs:

That a fair comment HEDZ I dont need to dob lads in to gain permission got plenty thanks,cant see that you lot cant grasp the fact that rural crime in terms affect us all .

And are you guys saying that fly tipping and stealing farm machinery is OK and that your turn a blind eye to it.

Thanks but I got enough land without needing to be entertained :thumbs: .

I can understand the mistrust in the system but why do you mistrust the system ,I guessing there not many lads who run dogs who also shoot FAC and shotties I do both as your ring pieces would be twitching when the plod comes round to check your house.

If you dont trust me then so be it I will not have many sleepless nights over it :cray: but you more to worry about than me .we should be fighting the ban rather than each other ,even though its fun at times .

ATB Cookie :thumbs:

very bold statement that cookie i know loads mate :thumbs:

It is a bold statement but maybe he should have said 'poach' land with dogs and not just run dogs. I can tell you now that its the main reason i dont have a running dog, theres no point. I dont have sufficeint ground to run so i would have to poach, if i got caught then i would lose my license for my guns and that wouldn't be worth it........... :thumbs:

a true poacher would never get caught. gangs of men driving the countryside in 4 x 4`s are not poachers :thumbs:

Fairytale stuff mate.......... :thumbs:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

cookie you dont stick people in for poaching do you or is it breaking in to farms stealing machinery atb

The other thing nothernlite its slightly diffrent in our area I guess your in scotland where land and permission can be more closed off to working folk.

In oxfordshire we dont have huge estates like scotland and nothern england and by working with farmers and landowners in helping stop crime is huge door opener to gain permission .

If you mingle at a farmers NFU meeting they see you taken a intrest in there land and property and the land just falls into lap.

If some members took some notice of how I work within the rural community instead of against it like so many do then they would not be the sob stories of land wanted or got rumbled by the fuzz lamping.

There land out there to be had but it sure not availble from sitting on your arse on the internet.

I will be honest lad you do sound like a kissy arse grass that wold dob lads in to gain favour with farmers to get permission ive never noticed ye on the forum before but i have now with your posts on here and i would be very wary of ye,i aint gonna call ye an out and out grass because i dont know ye but by your own admission from what i have seen on your posts i would not entertain ye :thumbs:

That a fair comment HEDZ I dont need to dob lads in to gain permission got plenty thanks,cant see that you lot cant grasp the fact that rural crime in terms affect us all .

And are you guys saying that fly tipping and stealing farm machinery is OK and that your turn a blind eye to it.

I can understand the mistrust in the system but why do you mistrust the system ,I guessing there not many lads who run dogs who also shoot FAC and shotties I do both as your ring pieces would be twitching when the plod comes round to check your house.

If you dont trust me then so be it I will not have many sleepless nights over it :cray: but you more to worry about than me .we should be fighting the ban rather than each other ,even though its fun at times .

It is a bold statement but maybe he should have said 'poach' land with dogs and not just run dogs. I can tell you now that its the main reason i dont have a running dog, theres no point. I dont have sufficeint ground to run so i would have to poach, if i got caught then i would lose my license for my guns and that wouldn't be worth it........... :thumbs:

a true poacher would never get caught. gangs of men driving the countryside in 4 x 4`s are not poachers :thumbs:

i like fairytales always a reason behind the tale :yes:
  • Like 1

Theres very little of the people left that you talk off mate....the one for the pot men. You only have to read on here and if your dog aint catching numbers then there shite, what does that say? Once you start shining a million candle powers about the night then you'll get spotted. If your not ment to be there then its goodbye license....... :thumbs:

Theres very little of the people left that you talk off mate....the one for the pot men. You only have to read on here and if your dog aint catching numbers then there shite, what does that say? Once you start shining a million candle powers about the night then you'll get spotted. If your not ment to be there then its goodbye license....... :thumbs:

With all due respect, rubbish! :tongue2:

Don't go by everything you read on here pal.. :thumbs:

you couldnt do numbers here if you wanted to mate, but if you wanted a thing or two for the pot and know the ground well enough you would never starve :yes:

then of course you have those types who will do anything to achieve a licence , lifes a merry go round stick round long enough and yall see the diferences and indiferences in folk . atb bunnys.

We ain't all into numbers lab. Paulus you do get satnavs for tractors etc. Your talking about a local mouch whin, bit different than poaching.

ive seen them with terrain mapping equipment but never satnavs or base box`s :laugh:

With all due respect, rubbish! :tongue2:

Don't go by everything you read on here pal.. :thumbs:

Please explain whats rubbish mate. I realise on here isn't the be all and end all of the lurcher world but its a part of it. And i know people personnally as well. I dont want to offend anyone by saying its a numbers game, obvioulsy for some its not. But its not like every c**t is Zak Dingle ffs......... :D