Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

Theres very little of the people left that you talk off mate....the one for the pot men. You only have to read on here and if your dog aint catching numbers then there shite, what does that say? Once you start shining a million candle powers about the night then you'll get spotted. If your not ment to be there then its goodbye license....... :thumbs:

With all due respect, rubbish! :tongue2:

Don't go by everything you read on here pal.. :thumbs:

Please explain whats rubbish mate. I realise on here isn't the be all and end all of the lurcher world but its a part of it. And i know people personnally as well. I dont want to offend anyone by saying its a numbers game, obvioulsy for some its not. But its not like every c**t is Zak Dingle ffs......... :D

I have permission, I also have lamped places I don't have permission, no one would have ever known I was there, it's all about knowing where you can and can't switch on lamp, how long you should have it on for, things like that, know and respect the land and no one need never know anything other than they already do mate. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Odear I not talking of dobbing in and staking out waiting for a combine thief :gunsmilie: I talking about when out working the dogs milking the herd silage making etc keeping a eye out :icon_eek: .

Sorry the countryside is not like heartbeat some of the replies show a clear misunderstanding of the land that is so vauled by us .

ATB Cookie

• Like 1

All i can say is iam glad i keep my self to my self. And reading things like this topic and a few other fcuk ever going for a lamp with half off here

why not :laugh:

You Kidding :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Theres very little of the people left that you talk off mate....the one for the pot men. You only have to read on here and if your dog aint catching numbers then there shite, what does that say? Once you start shining a million candle powers about the night then you'll get spotted. If your not ment to be there then its goodbye license....... :thumbs:

Please explain whats rubbish mate. I realise on here isn't the be all and end all of the lurcher world but its a part of it. And i know people personnally as well. I dont want to offend anyone by saying its a numbers game, obvioulsy for some its not. But its not like every c**t is Zak Dingle ffs......... :D

I have permission, I also have lamped places I don't have permission, no one would have ever known I was there, it's all about knowing where you can and can't switch on lamp, how long you should have it on for, things like that, know and respect the land and no one need never know anything other than they already do mate. :thumbs:

Ok i get some off that mate. The ground that surrounds me i know like the back of my hand, i know every quite route through the wood and every escape route and dead end. I should, ive been walking dogs and playing when i was a bairn for going on 20 years now. But the minute i start shining a bloody great big light about the place i know i could possible end up in trouble. All i'm saying is its not worth me loosing my licence over thats all........... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Right shhhhhhhhhh, be quiet, everyone be quiet...... Whin wants to speak :D

Feck WHIN I am more important than him :D

Anyway back to real issue would a bull x take a combine on the lamp :laugh:

only if the satnav wasn`t working :laugh:

night-harvest.jpg

WHIN your take the left on hedge mumper you take the right on :laugh:

I forgot a night out lamping with WHIN @ hedge munter is not complete without

Big-bird-NEW.jpg

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

You leave Zak out of this !!! He's not very well at the moment !!!!!!

Cheers.

• Like 2

You leave Zak out of this !!! He's not very well at the moment !!!!!!

Cheers.

:laugh: ........ :thumbs:

Guest Moscow

All joking aside....... Who would want to lamp with anyone with a total disregard for your dogs safety? Its hard enough keeping dogs fit and injury free without increasing the risks. He hasnt even had the deceny to put his hands up and say yes I did that and I made a mistake sorry!!!!

All joking aside....... Who would want to lamp with anyone with a total disregard for your dogs safety? Its hard enough keeping dogs fit and injury free without increasing the risks. He hasnt even had the deceny to put his hands up and say yes I did that and I made a mistake sorry!!!!

Agree with you :thumbs:

Both parties are in the wrong and should say they got it wrong

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin