Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

All joking aside....... Who would want to lamp with anyone with a total disregard for your dogs safety? Its hard enough keeping dogs fit and injury free without increasing the risks. He hasnt even had the deceny to put his hands up and say yes I did that and I made a mistake sorry!!!!

Agree with you thumbs.gif

Both parties are in the wrong and should say they got it wrong

All joking aside....... Who would want to lamp with anyone with a total disregard for your dogs safety? Its hard enough keeping dogs fit and injury free without increasing the risks. He hasnt even had the deceny to put his hands up and say yes I did that and I made a mistake sorry!!!!

stop kissing his arse ye still a GRASS............................................. :laugh:

Happened to me before, slipped bitch on a hare daytime, she run it well, had struck at it and took the fluff of it's arse it was heading towards us but she was always catching it,suddenly this lad who i met through a mate who had a lurcher but no one to go out with slipped his 1/2 cross bull, slipped his dog, head on, luckily for my bitch and for him, she caught sight of it and managed to shift her body so she just checked off of him, took the wind out of her abit but she was fine (still caught the hare may I add) I was boiling asked what he was playing at and his answer was "I thought it was getting away" I gave him benefit of the doubt but a few weeks later he done the exact same thing on a lamped bunny!! never had much to do with him after that.

A danger to his dog, my dog and everyone around him with his f*****g negligence and his determination to get in on action that was never his in the first place....

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

stop kissing his arse ye still a GRASS............................................. :laugh:

:boredom: starting to think your johhnyboys french brother :laugh:

what do you do with a pup on a fox pre ban run him with the mother father let him have a look , same with most things wether wolves foxes any dog ,dont belive i slipped the dog on a hare he wasnt leashed the hare came pased us in rough scrubby land like an old patch of scrub he gave chase other dog was getting real tired young dog , , som e nites i take three dogs a walk without leashes not often but when its a moon i do they dont get hurt cause there sensible , i used to go with a mate in the moon on hot places we would listen dogs are on then they either got him but thats hunting for sport without aid of the lamp just natural skills ,

Edited by BLACKWATER...

I don't know RM, word had it he rejoined his band, got a couple of gigs in blackpool, met up with black transvestite named Leroy and eloped to Janmica. Might be just a rumout though and I don't like to gossip about these things...

• Like 3