Parents charged

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if ever there was a case for the death penalty, this is one. this country went backwards when this was outlawed. there's just no deterrent anymore for heinous crimes like this. in this age of dna and

Actually he was bubbling and greeting like a wee f*****g baby which looked suspicious to me as i think rage would be more the feeling for me. If thats true that they have played a part in this they sh

what are they pleading, it seemed stranged that all the kids died and they survived, i would die happy trying to save my kids

they were on the news crying at that press conference, i felt genuinely upset watching them cry for their kids. now i feel sick.

Not a tear in sight

Actually he was bubbling and greeting like a wee f*****g baby which looked suspicious to me as i think rage would be more the feeling for me. If thats true that they have played a part in this they should get the death penalty..... :yes:

• Like 3

they were on the news crying at that press conference, i felt genuinely upset watching them cry for their kids. now i feel sick.

Crying but no tears , b*****ds want ripping up inside :censored: :censored:

• Like 1