• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Through lack of a computer I haven't been on line in a while. Also because of family commitments I couldn't attend the Cork rally, I'm sorry to say. If those that own, work and love the working terr

meeting our local TD in an hour lads, he is pro hunt and keeps dogs so fingers crossed we can make some small impact.

all the guys that talk the talk will now be tested to walk the walk.I was at Waterford last time,Its a bit of an inconvienience for some but that just how it works.put yersel;f out and stand up for wh

ANYONE HEADING TO CORK FOR THE RALLY......PRINT THESE OUT AND PUT THEM ON LIKE A BOARD BACKING AND UP ON A STICK LOL....

th_BANT1.jpgth_drugs1.jpgth_LOOKH3.jpgth_LOOKT2.jpg ....... copy these folks on to your desktops...PRINT THEM OUT AND BRING THEM TO

CORK....

• Like 1

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS AN INTEREST IN WHAT HAS EVOLVED OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS......

AND WANT IT RETAINED FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS IN IRELAND........

SEE YOUS TOMORROW NITE CORK CITY SILVER SPRINGS HOTEL 7TH JUNE 8PM......

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ..... :tongue2::victory: :victory: :victory:

not too bad,there were a few empty seats but decent enough turn out.I saw a lot of folk from different areas and well done to them for traveling so far.Lets hope it makes a difference to our future now.

• Like 4

The speaker from the IMFHA/HAI made a strong case for terrierwork, one of the best talks of the night IMO.

But what made the meeting a success for me was the interest from terrier men to become involved.

Everyone attending was asked to register their name /tel no./ and interest (i.e terriers/lurchers/shooting)

The numbers have not been checked yet but I will be suprised if the proportion of terriermen is not the largest group.

A lot of lads travelled long distances to attend. :thumbs:

Edited by p3d
  • Like 3

P3D if you are talking to the organisers,there were a few who never got the chance to sign the forms as it never got back to us,so im ready to send on my details to who evre needs the info.

P3D if you are talking to the organisers,there were a few who never got the chance to sign the forms as it never got back to us,so im ready to send on my details to who evre needs the info.

same here jigsaw never got to sign same as the rest who were sitting with us