UEFA Euro 2012

Taking glory from losing?? Elaborate? We beat yous at the "last" game at wembley, yous didnae like that, the difference is us scots know we are shite and if we lose it's coz we are shite never anyone else's fault, you lot blame every man and his dog, beckham and Ronaldo of the top of my head, "we would've won if he didn't do that!" yous are shite aswell just a better shite than us! Can't wait till the excuses come this year, who's getting who sent off? That linesman doesnae like us coz this happened in 1857 when thingys great great great great grandad done this to his great great great great uncle.......... Let the games begin!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You gotta love em !.......................Pissing and moaning about the English football squad.........on a thread about a competition that England are competing in while Scotland are sitting at home watching on the telly :laugh: :laugh: .......again........what bitter hate filled little people you are up there all itching and praying for England to lose at something you couldnt get in........i dont know if its sad or funny.

• Like 1

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

Taking glory from losing?? Elaborate? We beat yous at the "last" game at wembley, yous didnae like that, the difference is us scots know we are shite and if we lose it's coz we are shite never anyone else's fault, you lot blame every man and his dog, beckham and Ronaldo of the top of my head, "we would've won if he didn't do that!" yous are shite aswell just a better shite than us! Can't wait till the excuses come this year, who's getting who sent off? That linesman doesnae like us coz this happened in 1857 when thingys great great great great grandad done this to his great great great great uncle.......... Let the games begin!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You gotta love em !.......................Pissing and moaning about the English football squad.........on a thread about a competition that England are competing in while Scotland are sitting at home watching on the telly :laugh: :laugh: .......again........what bitter hate filled little people you are up there all itching and praying for England to lose at something you couldnt get in........i dont know if its sad or funny.

It'll be funny when yous get pumped out............... :yes::laugh:

• Like 1

Is anything I've said untrue? Save your chit chat and enjoy your way to the semis then page 42, 7th paragraph down and use that one from the excuses book, if you turn the telly right right doon ye might even hear this :thumbs:

76400673.jpg

Sigh..... England is Scotlands closest neighboring country, agreed? In football your 'rivals' are generally the club/country closest to your own. in footballing terms these are generally classed as derbies. Can't believe I'm having to teach you guys this but hey ho. It's got fuckall to do with wars. Incase you English hadn't noticed it was Britain who fought the Germans not you English but alas your arrogance holds no bounds..... As Malt has pointed out, this thread is for clubs involved in the Euros so all you guys that are obsessed with Scotland, start your own thread, maybe call it, how I survived a week in gods own country..... Anyhow, back to the euros, that was a sore one Cahill received, no need for that. You could see he timed his push to inflict a collision, lucky it wasn't worse. With all the injuries I hope the excuses don't come when England get humped :whistles:

Is anything I've said untrue? Save your chit chat and enjoy your way to the semis then page 42, 7th paragraph down and use that one from the excuses book, if you turn the telly right right doon ye might even hear this

Likewise,is anything ive said untrue ?....Was i telling lies when i said Scotland have only beat England once in 30 years ?....Was i telling lies when i said Germany/Spain are far supeior teams to us ?....Was i telling lies when i said Scots are itching and praying for England to lose ?

Id say we are a lot more realistic than your are when it comes to football......we are just not as poisonous thats all ;)

Sigh..... England is Scotlands closest neighboring country, agreed? In football your 'rivals' are generally the club/country closest to your own. in footballing terms these are generally classed as derbies. Can't believe I'm having to teach you guys this but hey ho. It's got fuckall to do with wars. Incase you English hadn't noticed it was Britain who fought the Germans not you English but alas your arrogance holds no bounds..... As Malt has pointed out, this thread is for clubs involved in the Euros so all you guys that are obsessed with Scotland, start your own thread, maybe call it, how I survived a week in gods own country..... Anyhow, back to the euros, that was a sore one Cahill received, no need for that. You could see he timed his push to inflict a collision, lucky it wasn't worse. With all the injuries I hope the excuses don't come when England get humped :whistles:

Do you have any idea of the hypocrisy in your words......" as Malt has pointed out this thread is for clubs involved in the Euros "..............well why have you made about 15 posts on it then your not even in it !!!!........................." all you guys that are so obssessed with Scotland "........coming from a man who has made 15 posts every single one of which makes reference to England !!!!...You havent mentioned a country apart from England yet........ :laugh:

.............." cant believe im having to teach you guys this but hey ho ".............teach us what ?.... that once upon a time when Scotland produced great footballers and had a decent international side there was a great rivalry between England and Scotland.............your living in the past mate since Scottish football has gone down the toilet,coupled with the end of the home Internationals the rivalry is purely from a historical point of view theres no real football rivalry in todays times......certainly not from the English anyway.....i understand your desire to hold onto it as your game is being forgotten about but im sorry times move on.......as for this rivalries are purely geographical,what nonsense !...whats the biggest rivalry in English football,Liverpool v Man Utd.....why not Man Utd v Man City or Liverpool v Everton ?.........Brazil v Argentina.....well why not Brazil v Ecuador,Paraguay and all them other countries next door to them......................my little West Ham why are our rivals not Leyton Orient if thats the case......sporting rivalries evolve for many different reasons its not just a case of looking on a map to create one !

Next time your going to " teach " people something do some research on the subject your treaching first ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

No, we are more poisones for sure. The fact your fans have won best fans in the world awards and ours have been banned for rioting etc, tells us that. I'll give that one to you gnash, your spot on ;)

I used to think you were intelligent gnash but you sure proved me wrong. Your country doesn't need to be in the competition to have an opinion on it, understand? Your arrogance coming to the fold again, sigh. I have spoke soley about england, who are the competition mentioned because they are the team that interests me most. When they go out my attentions will move on after some light banter........ As for the rivalry, you took that one like a starved pike :D why read back old chap, according to you their is no such thing as rivalry in international football, now your quoting rivals all over the world :D consistency was never your strongest point ;)

Likewise,is anything ive said untrue ?....Was i telling lies when i said Scotland have only beat England once in 30 years ?....Was i telling lies when i said Germany/Spain are far supeior teams to us ?....Was i telling lies when i said Scots are itching and praying for England to lose ?

Id say we are a lot more realistic than your are when it comes to football......we are just not as poisonous thats all ;)

we beat spain 1-0 in november :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

poland in a easy group and could raise there game at home :thumbs:

Home nations generally do well so I'd go with that, Poland and ukraine as outside bets

Edited to say I mean host nations

Edited by baw

I used to think you were intelligent gnash but you sure proved me wrong. Your country doesn't need to be in the competition to have an opinion on it, understand? Your arrogance coming to the fold again, sigh. I have spoke soley about england, who are the competition mentioned because they are the team that interests me most. When they go out my attentions will move on after some light banter........ As for the rivalry, you took that one like a starved pike :D why read back old chap, according to you their is no such thing as rivalry in international football, now your quoting rivals all over the world :D consistency was never your strongest point ;)

Im not intelligent Baw i never claimed to be.......im capable of holding a conversation and on an internet forum,thats intelligent enough ;)

The fact you quote " this thread is for clubs in the Euros " ............then afterwards quote " your country doesnt need to be in the competition to have an opinion on it " tells me your either confused or not particularly intelligent yourself :blink:

I say again,what is arrogant about telling the truth ?..............You also quote " England are the team that interest me most ".....along with another of " all you guys that are obssessed with Scotland " :laugh: .......your right im not intelligent but i know what the word hypocrisy means ;)................the rivalry " teachings " you gave us all was complete nonsense............as are the points ive just raised....you are a wind up merchant Baw nothing more nothing less and like the unintelligent fool i am.......you always get me :thumbs:

Pmsl gnash, canny be arsed responding to it all lol but we both sing from the same hymn sheet. If it makes you feel better you wind the f**k out of me too but I still respect your opinion cos it's usually worth a read. I hope your team gets humped mate and I can wind you up to f**k :D thumbs up to you too mate ;)