MINSHAW .....

Adam hows that one bred then???

looks like a tank, do you think pre ban he would be good for a night on the hares ??

looks like he could tackle a beastie on Whins permission :laugh:

Max I never backed the dog next time you get a tip let me know, I will put a couple of quid on...

Do you Ever go to sunderland for the races?? I am going to take my mrs,she thought Gretna was a bit rough :laugh:

Folk have different veiws on Mark thats fair enough... Jims not going to go along with a fairy tail tho is he ??

I dont think its a wind up :hmm:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Adam hows that one bred then???

looks like a tank, do you think pre ban he would be good for a night on the hares ??

looks like he could tackle a beastie on Whins permission :laugh:

Max I never backed the dog next time you get a tip let me know, I will put a couple of quid on...

Do you Ever go to sunderland for the races?? I am going to take my mrs,she thought Gretna was a bit rough :laugh:

Folk have different veiws on Mark thats fair enough... Jims not going to go along with a fairy tail tho is he ??

I dont think its a wind up :hmm:

he is pure minshaw bred pal,didnt run a lot of long ears with him but he was ok with them.hoovered rabbits up for fun

moll i know you are telling the truth as i have been on the receiving end of that mans evilness,

ive not told this on here before but feck it it's about time we all knew what he is about.

me and MB despise each other for various reasons usualy his lies and me pointing them out

anyway i heard he had been slagging me off on the lurchers and londogs site so i joined but made the

mistake of using my works email address, me and him had been exchanging threats for over 2 years

but for the past 12 months nothing, he reported me to my work and tried to get me the sack, he openly

boasted about it on that site and had no remorse knowing he could have cost me and my family everything

ive cut a long story short but you get the gist the man is poisen end of

Didn't MB have a argument with ****** and then proceeded to phone the lads works and GRASS on him for using his works computer, petty I know but almost lost the guy his job if memory serves me correct!

your not wrong mate

moll i know you are telling the truth as i have been on the receiving end of that mans evilness,

ive not told this on here before but feck it it's about time we all knew what he is about.

me and MB despise each other for various reasons usualy his lies and me pointing them out

anyway i heard he had been slagging me off on the lurchers and londogs site so i joined but made the

mistake of using my works email address, me and him had been exchanging threats for over 2 years

but for the past 12 months nothing, he reported me to my work and tried to get me the sack, he openly

boasted about it on that site and had no remorse knowing he could have cost me and my family everything

ive cut a long story short but you get the gist the man is poisen end of

Nothing surprises me Dazz :no:

Did you know I've slept with every man I've been hunting with according to Mark.

Lost count of the times I've been hunting with Woodga over the last 8 years. I mustn't be much good cos he couldn't remember :laugh:

• Like 1

Will have alook at their Web page...

Dont for get the tips to :laugh: :laugh:

What ever Happened Shanded?? Did he and some of his pals have some pups off some "olde" Stock ??

• Like 1

[Nothing surprises me Dazz :no:

Did you know I've slept with every man I've been hunting with according to Mark.

Lost count of the times I've been hunting with Woodga over the last 8 years. I mustn't be much good cos he couldn't remember :laugh:

:hmm:Don't know if you have slept with all them fellahs,.. but,.. I bet ya never made em breakfast :laugh:

Only for the elite few....the ones who were brave enough to hang around :laugh:

You were lucky to get it if memory serves me right :icon_redface: