MINSHAW .....

i think i know which jim you are on about! there is something wierd about that video and recording.. doesn't seem 100% for me, seems a bit set up!

Of course there is something weird about it, if Mark has anything to do with it. Probably a stupid attempt to try to land someone in the shite again by telling ridiculous and outlandish lies. He has done it for years so why people still even think anything from him is the remotest bit truthfull i will never know.

I dont know where the video was shot, or who is in it, but someone has recorded a voice over the video, regarding the Scottish hunting act, for christ sake you can even hear someone knocking on a door. Now why on earth would the police or anyone else want to do that :laugh:

It sounds like someone had recorded a caution on their mobile phone.

like i have said before on this thread, he mentions a few peoples names, a few village names throws a couple of dates in along with a video on youtube of a few rabbits and all of a sudden the majority forget what he has done and think he is a god!! Edited by frankel
  • Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

i think i know which jim you are on about! there is something wierd about that video and recording.. doesn't seem 100% for me, seems a bit set up!

Of course there is something weird about it, if Mark has anything to do with it. Probably a stupid attempt to try to land someone in the shite again by telling ridiculous and outlandish lies. He has done it for years so why people still even think anything from him is the remotest bit truthfull i will never know.

I dont know where the video was shot, or who is in it, but someone has recorded a voice over the video, regarding the Scottish hunting act, for christ sake you can even hear someone knocking on a door. Now why on earth would the police or anyone else want to do that :laugh:

i wanna see it noo :laugh:

like i have said before on this thread, he mentions a few peoples names, a few village names throws a couple of dates in along with a video on youtube of a few rabbits and all of a sudden the majority forget what he has done and think he is a god!!

Untill they REALLY get to know him. Then they end up as 'one of us' trying to warn others. But the others will not listen as we are all just jealous :rolleyes: and so the circle continues

I dont hold any grudges, nor partake in forum arguments. But when people are as evil and manipulative as this man i literally see red.

• Like 2

i wanna see it noo :laugh:

Page 261 Red :D

Well

a very informative topic and some cracking pictures so i thought i would contribute,

ive found this on longdogs forum and it is of a video of markpricks dogs are runing last week though the dog is 8 yrs old shes nothing special but what is,is the over voicing on the video where wildlife officers are on the one for the pot forum gaining information as you can here on here especially about the 6 minute mark so any one thinking of joining that minshaw forum please be aware of the officers on there

heres a few of the pricks dogs runin,

http://youtu.be/XVyRpYgRTII

well can i enlighten folk as to the content of this,,,,,,,,,,,, as moscow call's him the fat idiot has struck again trying to incriminate folk the sad thing is

he never mentioned the decent lad who he dropped in it AND it's his mate.

MB say's he knew there was a wildlife officer on 1forthepot for over 2 years 100% but bearing in mind he was a mod he never banned him or more importantly

never even told anyone including his mate who has now had a pull???????????very surpicious dont you think??

anyway funnily enough MB still refuses to say who this officer is and i wander why, there is only one grass THE MAN HIMSELF,

SO MARK IVE EATEN TO MANY CURRYSFATDOG FECK OFF!!!!!

well can i enlighten folk as to the content of this,,,,,,,,,,,, as moscow call's him the fat idiot has struck again trying to incriminate folk the sad thing is

he never mentioned the decent lad who he dropped in it AND it's his mate.

MB say's he knew there was a wildlife officer on 1forthepot for over 2 years 100% but bearing in mind he was a mod he never banned him or more importantly

never even told anyone including his mate who has now had a pull???????????very surpicious dont you think??

anyway funnily enough MB still refuses to say who this officer is and i wander why, there is only one grass THE MAN HIMSELF,

SO MARK IVE EATEN TO MANY CURRYSFATDOG FECK OFF!!!!!

A few years ago Dazz, Mark informed the whole world that IanB and Millet had contacted the police, given them photos and statements resulting in his arrest and charge.

Of course it was a huge fabrication made up in the mans head as usual, he had not even been arrested if memory serves, but it caused a load of fuss at the time, and made people question the honesty of Ian & Millet...'No smoke without fire etc' He of course tripped himself up loads and was seen as the fraud he is.

At the time i discussed this with a good friend of mine, and i like to think of this friend as very worldly wise/street savvy, you get my jist. And the one thing my friend said that has always stuck in my mind....

"For someone to falsely accuse someone of being a grass, it has to already be in their own own heart"

Meaning that is the kind of thing they would do themselves.

Do i think there was an officer on that forum...quite probably, they are on every forum. Do i think Mark would have known him. No i do not, just another fabrication. So if someone has been pulled i know who i would be looking towards, and it would not be an imaginary wildlife officer!

• Like 5