MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Do you no that Jezz bull cross blue bitch from your way . I have a little blue bitch about 2 years old here of it .heard some tales about it just wonder what it was like ?

that will be jezza was owned by b mc to he went on holiday,good dog in her day seen her run many a time.

Do you no that Jezz bull cross blue bitch from your way . I have a little blue bitch about 2 years old here of it .heard some tales about it just wonder what it was like ?

that will be jezza was owned by b mc to he went on holiday,good dog in her day seen her run many a time.

Holiday lmao..I don't want to go where he went anyways mate ")

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever

, I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh and more

but I've sat down the last couple of days and read the lot from start to finish, and in a way I'm kinda glad the thread has panned out how it has,

Those that know, know , those that are sceptical let them remain so,

I'm not prepared to become involved in the pros and cons of the type or certainly decry another mans charges, I only own one dog, a wee bedlington blooded bitch who is ten yrs old and diabetic, my circumstances aren't conducive to the ownership or even working of a running fog of the style or type I have owned in the past, my dogs were never the greatest similarly by no means were they world beaters, they pleased me and that was enough in my eyes, I have no wish to be asked what I know or what I have done, I've never claimed to be a serious dogman or even a serious hunter, I'm merely someone who enjoys dog related sports... But one thing made the back of my neck stand up on here and made me smile quite a lot

Andy, you told a story about 165 pages in about many moons ago when your mates van had broken down, and you had a catastrophe of a night and a puncture...I remember that well, I remember your pal looking for a wheel brace, I remember your pal that day telling me where you'd been snd what you'd been doing, I remember being intrigued and buying a Plummer book rogues and running dogs actually not long after, I remember getting my first lurcher that Xmas , a wee black collie whippet , I remember loosing all interest in the family sport of shooting beating and picking up,

I remember all these things as I was the skinny little milk boy on the float that took him for a wheel brace when you'd broke down ....

Isn't it a small world?

The best post I ever read......

• Like 2