whats in the big ones make up mate?

Sal/bull/grey matey

Si, MOO and B pups are big mate, they will some good size....lthis one won't be big but her mothers not the biggest......that said, her mother more than makes up for it in attitude.

What difference does it make what size is it?

It won't make much in this case I don't think.......

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Them your track dogs wilf

Posted Images

She seems to be the smallest of the litter Ive not seen mine for a month but the wife says she is a lump she is one of they pups that nothing phases her ...i will get some pics when im home next week .....there are a few members on here with pups can you put a pic up lads ....

She seems to be the smallest of the litter Ive not seen mine for a month but the wife says she is a lump she is one of they pups that nothing phases her ...i will get some pics when im home next week .....there are a few members on here with pups can you put a pic up lads ....

how were they bred mate,?

Brother and sister mateing out of My dog Tigger and BD s bitch Rosie ..most will get plenty throwen at them and given plenty oppertunitys to proove there worth .....time will tell

Edited by MOO

post-35922-0-91921600-1335533774.jpg

Off the subject I know but the box sections on the left of pic is where the cables run ..Used to always get a result out of them years ago red ones love lying in them ..Totally illegal now though, just that it brought back some memories LOL
  • Like 1

post-35922-0-91921600-1335533774.jpg

Off the subject I know but the box sections on the left of pic is where the cables run ..Used to always get a result out of them years ago red ones love lying in them ..Totally illegal now though, just that it brought back some memories LOL

They love this pretty much un-used section of track mate, it's lifting with them....at that time of the evening you often see them sat out all along the track sunning themselves.......the field behind this track is where I saw 11 on the same field after the first cut the other season.

You will always see a few on that banking on any given night.

post-23537-0-14624500-1335659214_thumb.jpg

Heres the last pic I have of fly on my pc it was taken about a month ago ....she had slowed down growing as she was cutting big teeth but now there through my wife says she is growing like a mushroom again ....I will get some pics up when im back home next week

• Like 3