• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Them your track dogs wilf

Posted Images

post-23537-0-14624500-1335659214_thumb.jpg

Heres the last pic I have of fly on my pc it was taken about a month ago ....she had slowed down growing as she was cutting big teeth but now there through my wife says she is growing like a mushroom again ....I will get some pics up when im back home next week

love that picture Moo... you,ve got everything a man could possibly need in the back of that truck..what a pack !

Not the best photos Moo but i'll get some more in the week.

He's about an inch short of the Legend now, not sure of his weight but he's a lump.

He's been hunting away on his own for a good while now and although he's still a clumsy pup he soon switches on when somethings about, he's knocked a few muntys out of that cover where we walked when you were down.

post-33221-0-14274400-1335696582.jpg

• Like 1

post-23537-0-14624500-1335659214_thumb.jpg

Heres the last pic I have of fly on my pc it was taken about a month ago ....she had slowed down growing as she was cutting big teeth but now there through my wife says she is growing like a mushroom again ....I will get some pics up when im back home next week

love that picture Moo... you,ve got everything a man could possibly need in the back of that truck..what a pack !

they are certainly all worth feeding vin and the wife needs to take some credit for deeling with them when im away she always keeps them in good knick but the lab is more work than them all put together she is a dirty bastrd in the kennel and in the truck

post-23537-0-39867500-1335704198_thumb.jpg

Ive got this wee 8 week old bundle of trouble and another terrier pup comeing in a few montths ...infact it will be out of the choc bitch on the front page of THL and another members dog on here ...they will keep me busy ..this year ..

Edited by MOO