german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

Names still the same Ray my nephews account Cana seem ta get on in my account been like this a while but hey there yas go dewclaws removed earlier. 6 dogs 4 bitches atb bunnys

. Pleased there be a good few males there his where I shall be looking.atb bunnys

i am waiting to see if a dutch herder bitch has taken after a mating to a very well bred greyhound dog 4 weeks ago. if by anychance she hasnt taken is there a spare dog pup going in this litter. i am looking for a pup to bring on this year.
. Jon I would think there be some spare 4 accounted for these are a family members welps and 2males booked so at this time a few still available these have been bred with only a few people in mind surplus will be sold to cover cost of rearing no crazy prices ,but hey trigger if these were mine I would gift thee one no probs,but alas they are not . I would think the Dutch herder takes no reason why not proven dog and bitch yas be fine good luck with thy next welp . And for has always atb bunnys

Names still the same Ray my nephews account Cana seem ta get on in my account been like this a while but hey there yas go dewclaws removed earlier. 6 dogs 4 bitches atb bunnys

. Pleased there be a good few males there his where I shall be looking.atb bunnys
i am waiting to see if a dutch herder bitch has taken after a mating to a very well bred greyhound dog 4 weeks ago. if by anychance she hasnt taken is there a spare dog pup going in this litter. i am looking for a pup to bring on this year.
. Jon I would think there be some spare 4 accounted for these are a family members welps and 2males booked so at this time a few still available these have been bred with only a few people in mind surplus will be sold to cover cost of rearing no crazy prices ,but hey trigger if these were mine I would gift thee one no probs,but alas they are not . I would think the Dutch herder takes no reason why not proven dog and bitch yas be fine good luck with thy next welp . And for has always atb bunnys

ok brill. i will keep an eye out for your posts on here. one things for sure the pup will definatly be going to a grafting home

ok brill. i will keep an eye out for your posts on here. one things for sure the pup will definatly be going to a grafting home

i would love to see how that litter turns out, was only a matter of time before someone bred a dutch herder x greyhound litter, dutchies are such a versatile animal

dutch herders xs greys been done ,mall xs also just that there Neva been much documentation of there types ,perhaps it's just those that kept them were wanting to be discreet perhaps these breeds that his for the best I believe now his the time for the young guns to show how versatile these xes can be .atb bunnys

• Like 2

We've. Worked this x .. Great cross to own works all night and takes a varied bag . Steve Barton in Wales breeds some crackers . Not shure if he is still at it

Go back a few pages mate,,germhound,,,now in New Zealand mate ...

Tell you what lads them Shepards or whatever they were on the TV last night in Brussels at that muzzys arrest were some animals

In cracking condition and very big - strong .

I thought the same...

A11650E9-D39F-474E-9B3F-8D48ED134917_zps

2608AA1E-91A4-4AB3-AC5C-B19D0BAA8C30_zps

Malinois/Gsd crosses?

Tell you what lads them Shepards or whatever they were on the TV last night in Brussels at that muzzys arrest were some animals

I thought the same...

Malinois/Gsd crosses?

thats what im thinking as well

I thought the same...

Malinois/Gsd crosses?

thats what im thinking as well

+ 2 :yes:

Ray's Buck introduced back ta some Alsatian or beta a malli bitch would suffice they would still be fleet enough and lighter framed and under cover day walking the forest plantations for a wee bit a meat but I suppose like this xs finding the right type of handler to suit would be has difficult has the xs. Atb bunnys

• Like 1

Ray's Buck introduced back ta some Alsatian or beta a malli bitch would suffice they would still be fleet enough and lighter framed and under cover day walking the forest plantations for a wee bit a meat but I suppose like this xs finding the right type of handler to suit would be has difficult has the xs. Atb bunnys

When I had mine ,I was torn between putting a collie/grey or a pure shepherd over her,I liked the idea of 3/4 shepherd 1/4 grey to create a fit German shepherd type,sadly never happened .

• Like 1

been mulling and thinking how many lurcher folk these days want or need a animal with a good degree of control and trained to a good standard , by this I mean hand signals left right stop comand on game or foe ,hunt on etc there would be no reason why animals bred from these types can or could not be bring on to this standard .all in all pretty much the norm of lurchers from my youth I was once asked a question why Alsatian In a Lurcher why not ,I think I have mentioned the xs with deerhound I have seen this type but it was a very large male and may not of suited most handlers the f1malli local ta me seems to be doing okay in its third yr,this be a good sized male ring 28but lots lighter framed than Alsatian xs but that be expected seen the lurcher mall Welps again ta day gonna be a hard choice when the time comes good thick coats on em a large dark mahogany male caught my eye but who knows we will see when the times right, atb bunnys

• Like 2