german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would air my views on a subject recently taken my attention , Alsatian xs greys should they guard and all posses this trait, well here's my view based on experience of a good few of them, Ray has buck he don't seem to show inclination to be a guardian etc at the moment and things can and do change with given time.buck would not be the first of the xs that ain't particular about guarding etc most f1s in my experience have the mind set of the grey either ways they bred,for instance Jaz dam no guard jaz siblings all guard her half three quarter half brother guard he was one scary boy at early age ,being very protective of ones pack leader and family pack his a trait that Alsatians renowned for .now getting back to what I believe can be instrumental in the Alsatian grey ,f1sa blank page take the generation further and further halls three quarter etc etc and one should and will start to beget the traits for what the breeds renounced for and Alsatians are loyal guardians of there pack , having the nouse to read and implement firm but gentle handling his the key with this type of animal and with reinforcing and training one will have a good animal for eithe a pal hunting partner the list his endless , of course I may be totally wrong but don't think so ,understanding thy animal his the key,and of course lots a patience if ones animal only lets thee no something ain't right it can be enough .atbbunnys

• Like 1

My bitch will let me know when [BANNED TEXT] is about and is always on guard round the house and the blue x I had he had a real guarding instinct in him and that's what he does now but they are well loyal dogs

old school would this be in Ireland bets that has from same lines has mine,very similar type atb bunnys.

Aye he was mate... I don't recall whereabouts though, I just saved the pic because he was the spit of my old dog that I had about 15 years ago

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Buck is as good a example of what a Working Shepard should look like as any

Real nice stamp of a Dog

thanks max :thumbs: , he done great he ticking the boxes for me, he full on, and fast and good wind , a very good x :yes:

• Like 1