What would you give up to keep your dogs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems no one can say.So i will tel the story.Some years ago.A local single lad lost his digs.He had two lurchers.His family were willing to take him in but not the dogs.I offered to kennel one dog but

Exactly that, can't think why I would have to choose but if it came down to family or animals then family wins........some may think a blokes a hero for living in the woods to keep his mutts, I don't.

my ex hated dogs ..hes gone but dogs still here ..when left ireland with all i could take with me i made my bro drive me over in a van so could take dogs wasnt leaving them..now started chemo and docs

Well I dont have kids either and no women would make me give them up. Can't ever see me being in a position to give them up at all, unless of course I got send down for a few years then I'm sure lab would take my dog in for me lol

No problem...............wouldn't be in the house mind...... :laugh:

would you take mine into lab? :whistling:

Yes no problem mate........i'm all for getting dogs into shape....... :whistling:

LOL@ Johnny....... :yes:

like buzz? :icon_eek:

No sorry he's a one off...............your pat-licker will never ever be in that league. But its very nice of you to see the work thats in the dog ............... ;)

Well I dont have kids either and no women would make me give them up. Can't ever see me being in a position to give them up at all, unless of course I got send down for a few years then I'm sure lab would take my dog in for me lol

Yes no problem mate........i'm all for getting dogs into shape....... :whistling:

No sorry he's a one off...............your pat-licker will never ever be in that league. But its very nice of you to see the work thats in the dog ............... ;)

pmsl wait till you see pics of her next season :tongue2:

my ex hated dogs ..hes gone but dogs still here ..when left ireland with all i could take with me i made my bro drive me over in a van so could take dogs wasnt leaving them..now started chemo and docs and leaflets telling me dogs could be cause of an an infection for me and not to touch them..but they are staying can get more germs handling money i reckon. :yes:

• Like 3

pmsl wait till you see pics of her next season :tongue2:

Anyway back to post......................i'll send you a pm in future cause people are being offended that we are mates..... :thumbs:

I'd give up every penny i had and even debt myself at the bank if anything happened to Buzz. He is an awesome dog that gives his all and if he needed anything he get it...... :thumbs:

I'd give up a lot before i gave up my dogs, even going as far as living in a tent/caravan with fook all, money and status doesn't interest or make me happy, my pups do though :thumbs:

my ex hated dogs ..hes gone but dogs still here ..when left ireland with all i could take with me i made my bro drive me over in a van so could take dogs wasnt leaving them..now started chemo and docs and leaflets telling me dogs could be cause of an an infection for me and not to touch them..but they are staying can get more germs handling money i reckon. :yes:

good luck with the chemo and god bless,

• Like 3

If i was in a position to decide between the 2 id think id have to change my life asap

Exactly that, can't think why I would have to choose but if it came down to family or animals then family wins........some may think a blokes a hero for living in the woods to keep his mutts, I don't.......I think he is a f*****g idiot personally.

You can't look after working animals correctly unless you are in a fairly stable position yourself, and if you can't look after them properly then the right thing to do is give them to someone who can jmho

• Like 6

Irrespective of what and who people would put their dogs before??? all i would like to say is hope all goes well with your chemo lunita...keep your chin up and all the very best. ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 3

If i was in a position to decide between the 2 id think id have to change my life asap

Exactly that, can't think why I would have to choose but if it came down to family or animals then family wins........some may think a blokes a hero for living in the woods to keep his mutts, I don't.......I think he is a f*****g idiot personally.

You can't look after working animals correctly unless you are in a fairly stable position yourself, and if you can't look after them properly then the right thing to do is give them to someone who can jmho

Wilf.You must have grew up bubble wraped.Life a bitch at times and we have make choices.The lad made his and i respect him for that.Dont think the he was tyring to be a hero.I would never have done it.Maybe the lad has bigger balls than us.But as per to you the lads an idiot and his dog are mutts.One day you may come of that moral pedestal you stand on and get a grip with reality.Catcher. :D