22inch and under

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

22" whip bull grey

My little Christmas cracker......   Caught the other day.   URL=http://s742.photobucket.com/user/wuyanging/media/image_3.jpeg.html][/url]

Forgot this post was even here, my dog diesel 21tts. He is a great little dog, done things I never thought a dog of this size and structure would do. Getting on in life now tho, I wish he was 2 agai

Posted Images

Mine not the best pic hes a year old Bedlington/Whippet X Saluki/Greyhound stands 20'' tall ive not had him long been out a few time with my terrier bitch needs some work on him but hes still keen I get some better one of him if he stand still lol.

Thanks Rabbiting man

I had a brilliant first cross Beddiexgrey raging I past him on for stupid reasons but he was the best dog ever you could get for rabbits,37 was his best night,did not miss one,other nights nearly always guaranteed 15 or more,class little ferreting dog around the holes and would find anything when out mooching,just would love to have him back,he turned out a brilliant little fox dog also which I never tried him on will try get few pictures of him up

• Like 1