new terrier modle

with boardem seting in i thought i would have a go a another terrier modle as looking back the last one,s i made were two years ago.

i made it out of clay then made a mould out of latex bought some resin to cast the modle and hand painted it.

thought i would put it on here to see what you lads think of it.

here's a few pics

No one else wants to say it so i will its Terrible

• Like 3

with boardem seting in i thought i would have a go a another terrier modle as looking back the last one,s i made were two years ago.

i made it out of clay then made a mould out of latex bought some resin to cast the modle and hand painted it.

here's a few pics

how the hell is that terrible

I don't know what to think really. you've done a good job there mate.. A better job I would ever be able to do. It's nice in its own sort of way. Though It wouldn't be mantalpiece material. More like something you'd have to hoke out of a box in the garage, if you happen to get into a conversation with someone about it, yet as soon as its out it's back in the box again for god knows how long. That's just my scope which hardly counts for jack, but since you asked that's it. Atb.

here's a few pics

i`ll 2nd that if you want honesty not enough of the badger or the terrier showing you`d have to be above it to see it maybe better wth the front of the rock open ?-- i can see what your trying to achieve but i dont think you`ve hit the nail -- all said its better than could i do ...
  • Like 2

here's a few pics

how the hell is that terrible

if you know what your looking for ...

No one else wants to say it so i will its Terrible.

it's coments like this that could make an artist cut his own ear off :tongue2: (jokeing)

cheers for the coments both good and bad its just a bit of a hobby so its back to the drawing board :hmm:

here's the two i made and posted on here a few years back i think ill re mould the terrier from the first pic and see what i come up with :thumbs:

Edited by gone bush
  • Like 1

shite :D can i have it as ive abit of graveling to finish of in garden, after ive smashed it to bits it'll prob finish the job of for me, :tongue2: in all fairness pal there not that bad for a first attempt, keep at it, you'll only get better and good luck with it, atb

• Like 1